Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Hoping to experience an LA party soon, (this coming week in fact so please bring on some advice-will be there wednesday night thru saturday). New York parties are huge hit and misses. They are mostly call girl strolls sometimes involving their pimp on the scene or girls hawking drinks and walking straight away when finished. However on the rare occasion you can have a good time and meet some very hot ladies and decide for yourself where you want to take it. It is these rare opportunities that keep the guys coming back when most occasions they are a waste of time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
    never got to check out Slinkys events but i read some RAVE reviews, from some of his events, i wish i could have just witnessed!
    Thank you.

I'll brag and say that from what I've heard as feedback from people "in the know": if what you are looking for is off the chain "shock and awe" as opposed to quiet, social, make friends, see pron stars, etc. the two events in 2009 may very well have been the best anywhere in the US in the past couple of years (I mean, just the 6 TS on one GG gangbang had even the most jaded working girls blushing/speachless. And to quote Miss Deja:"Does anyone know where my panties are?" )

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Rookie Poster

I love Latina women so one thing I like about NYC is that I've met girls from all over Latin America, seems like just about every country is covered. Plus the local New Yorker latinas are hot too. That's just my preference, yours may differ.

Zzz...zz...zzz... .. . .

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    I never been to the LA parties but I think one advantage to the NY ones is that you can drink until 4AM. Isn't it 2AM for LA?
    Sucks but u can get use to it i guess. I use to get to the parties at 12:30-1 in NY and still have an amazing time, they stop serving drinks at 130-40 in LA.

And, i have definitely seen a better variety in TS in LA, i love the latinas myself, so i can vouch for that one LA has it on lock.