Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default New York parties vs LA parties

What are the major differences? Both cities have girls who are throwing parties and guys who attend, promote and take pics. But beyond that how do they differ?

Started thinking about this after the post regarding Goddess.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

NY scene is pretty beat these days......it's all about the money.
    Not that it wasn't always like that but now security fucks with you,
    the girls are a lot more uptight than they used to be.
    The scene has been beat for a long time now.

"That's what i thought you said."

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

I can't comment since I haven't been to any New York parties. Now for Long Beach...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Helvis2012 View Post
    NY scene is pretty beat these days......it's all about the money.
    Not that it wasn't always like that but now security fucks with you,
    the girls are a lot more uptight than they used to be.
    The scene has been beat for a long time now.
    Really? I've only been to Sunny's but it seemed so mellow.

But personally, I hate working bars anyway. If I go out for a few drinks and a few laughs, I don't want to be looking for coins. I guess that's why I don't attend. Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like I'm one of the few who would go just for something to do. Even when I go to drag shows, just to watch and have some fun, people have approached me like I'm on a stroll. lol I just like to socialize. I'd rather chill out at home or in a hotel, if I'm thinking of seeing clients. Actually, I like straight bars best. I don't plan on taking guys home anyway. It's nice to flirt, dance, and relax. I have enough sex as it is. lol

Veteran Poster

Ill answer, NOTHING just a different flow of girls, i have checked out Sunny, Dina, and Allanahs parties, i liked Sunny's the most because of the location and vibe, girls in NY will just walk up to you and say buy me a drink, that got annoying because i was there to have a good time not get you drunk. I must say its easier to pick up girls in NY, i took a few home on different occasions and i wasn't even looking for sex or a hookup shit just happened.

LA Parties, i have checked out Oxwood, Goddess, and Goddess had alot more beautiful women, but theyre on that LA snobby attitude, unless you know them, but again just a different flow of Working/Non-Working and the same type of spectators.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
    Ill answer, NOTHING just a different flow of girls, i have checked out Sunny, Dina, and Allanahs parties, i liked Sunny's the most because of the location and vibe, girls in NY will just walk up to you and say buy me a drink, that got annoying because i was there to have a good time not get you drunk. I must say its easier to pick up girls in NY, i took a few home on different occasions and i wasn't even looking for sex or a hookup shit just happened.

LA Parties, i have checked out Oxwood, Goddess, and Goddess had alot more beautiful women, but theyre on that LA snobby attitude, unless you know them, but again just a different flow of Working/Non-Working and the same type of spectators.
    Lol!! A bit fucking cheeky that!

Silver Poster

In terms of promotion, the girls from NYC advertise here while the guys from LA do more of the posting of info, pics, etc. What that means, I dunno. I do know that Slinky and Big Guy used to document what went on at the NYC parties and that gave it a good time feel as opposed to a marketing method. Guys in LA have that feel now.

Sunny is about as cool they come and makes everyone feel good when they fall through and I really like when she hits Chicago.

When I went to the Palms in '08 I got groped like 5 times in the half hour I was there and the girls seemed a lot more aggressive than when I hit Sunny's party. Might be that it was early when I was out in NYC and did not get to hang out long enough except to get a lap dance and hang with Susi.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post
    In terms of promotion, the girls from NYC advertise here while the guys from LA do more of the posting of info, pics, etc. What that means, I dunno. I do know that Slinky and Big Guy used to document what went on at the NYC parties and that gave it a good time feel as opposed to a marketing method. Guys in LA have that feel now.

Sunny is about as cool they come and makes everyone feel good when they fall through and I really like when she hits Chicago.

When I went to the Palms in '08 I got groped like 5 times in the half hour I was there and the girls seemed a lot more aggressive than when I hit Sunny's party. Might be that it was early when I was out in NYC and did not get to hang out long enough except to get a lap dance and hang with Susi.
    never got to check out Slinkys events but i read some RAVE reviews, from some of his events, i wish i could have just witnessed!

I dont drink much, but there was one eventful evening where, at the end of the night at one of Sunny's events a TS came onto me hard, and next thing i know she had my dick out in her hand! She was very intoxicated as well, luckily her friends were there to sweep her away, that would have been an interesting night. I also had 1 to many drinks, cause i didn't realize she took it out, until she started to lick the tip.

Easy we have tons of fun out here in SoCali when I was in NYC it was nothing like the bars down here I didn't feel like their was much to offer out there because all I saw was prostitution although a few girls I already knee were really cool

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

I never been to the LA parties but I think one advantage to the NY ones is that you can drink until 4AM. Isn't it 2AM for LA?