Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Fire away Veteran Poster TsJizelle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drock View Post
    You're so fucking sexy baby and what a tease.. I wish I could lift that skirt up and stuff my sasuage in your ass too.. lol.
    Tee hee hee wow you're a naughty boy aren't u :P lolz after all this sausage stuffing I'm definitely going to need to repent all of my unholy sins hahahhaha
    Well to make room for more of course lmao

Last edited by TsJizelle; 08-05-2010 at 03:16 AM.
    [CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsJizelle View Post
    Tee hee hee wow you're a naughty boy aren't u :P lolz after all this sausage stuffing I'm definitely going to need to repent all of my unholy sins hahahhaha

hahaha.. Well I guess I am a naughty boy sometimes baby.. I'm sorry but I guess I got a bit carried away there and my mind went in the gutter mometarily.. Who know watching a beautiful girl devour a hot dawg would put all these preverted ideas in my head? lol.. yeah I guess I need to do some repenting too and I do love your sense of humor it makes you even hotter and unfortunately turns me on more.. hahahaha..

Professional Poster

Jizelle I want some of your sasage and love to stuff your face with some of mines lol

Junior Poster

You are gorgeous, a natural beauty!!! I'm glad I clicked this link! Come down to Florida, I have a jar of jalapeños

Edit:
    You blew me away with this clip! Like I said you're a natural beauty. (Hope you don't mind me posting it)

Last edited by cookiepuss; 08-05-2010 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drock View Post
    hahaha.. Well I guess I am a naughty boy sometimes baby.. I'm sorry but I guess I got a bit carried away there and my mind went in the gutter mometarily.. Who know watching a beautiful girl devour a hot dawg would put all these preverted ideas in my head? lol.. yeah I guess I need to do some repenting too and I do love your sense of humor it makes you even hotter and unfortunately turns me on more.. hahahaha..

tee hee hee well it's a good thing i got a nice warm spot right here beside me in the gutter waiting for you!!! i spent rather too much time there by myself anyways lolz and dont be scared to get turned on more. i wanna zap all you naughty boys with some energizer power so you can keep "going and going and going.." he hehehe

[CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Quote Originally Posted by sdman View Post
    Jizelle I want some of your sasage and love to stuff your face with some of mines lol
    dont you worry my sdman...there will be many times my sausage will be available tee hee hee

and cookiepuss.. thank you so much for the love lmao sometimes i'm way to modest and well i'm as red as a cooked lobster right now hahaha i really hope it's a jar filled with big jalapenos!!!!! as stated in the video "i like em big, i like em big" hahahahaha

[CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

I agree, very Yummy!

Silver Poster

tee hee hee well it's a good thing i got a nice warm spot right here beside me in the gutter waiting for you!!! i spent rather too much time there by myself anyways lolz and dont be scared to get turned on more. i wanna zap all you naughty boys with some energizer power so you can keep "going and going and going.." he hehehe
    hahaha.. YOu're such a beautiful sweet girl Jizelle and oh you do have a nice warm spot for me by the gutter.. mmmmm.. Well I guess that's a good thing for me not being afraid to be turned on by you because hell just sometimes looking at your avatar alone has me touging on my dick with naughty thoughts of what i'd love to do to you... hahahaha..

lmao awww shucks thanxxx I have been told that I do radiate a lot of warmth from that "area"! I'm just a super frisky kitty meowwwww
    well if you= liked my avatar there's a new pic as my profile picture that is a sample of some of the hot things to cum!!!!!! I'll give you one hint, there will be a lot more public encounters for Jizelle hhahahahahaha

[CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Professional Poster

dont you worry my sdman...there will be many times my sausage will be available tee hee hee

and cookiepuss.. thank you so much for the love lmao sometimes i'm way to modest and well i'm as red as a cooked lobster right now hahaha i really hope it's a jar filled with big jalapenos!!!!! as stated in the video "i like em big, i like em big" hahahahaha
    thinking about your sausage is making me hungry tsjizelle.