First; I hope to be unserstandable; as I'm french I can make mistake.

I'd like to share my last story and see if somebody already had something similar and provide experiance or advice.

My first t-girl experiance was in 2003; so I'm not a beginner. I always treated t-girl as female.. so it means I always stayed ONLY actif.

A couple of month ago, I partied in Paris (France) in a TS party. I saw this beautiful T-girl whit that perfect body (in my opinion). Cute face, Big boobs and big booty. She looked at me then smile at me but she was leaving the club and I was not able to make up my mind to try ro catch her.

I searched for her on a french TS forum then I found her. She was living far from Paris and at that time, I gave up the idea to meet her.

Last week-end; I was walking at the "Bois de Boulogne" and I saw her; I said to myself : "woow; I'd like to catch her". I shot several glace at her.

She saw it and she tried to hook me up. I think I'm her type of guy.

I first said no because I don't want to do stuff in the "bois de boulogne" anymore (too dirty).
She stopped me and asked me to give her a chewing gum. she grabbed me at the same time and gave me a kiss on my pillow while she touched my body and msucles.

I gave her the gum, and asked her what time she stopped work. She told me 'In 1 hour". Then I told her: I'd like to drive you back home.. she said ok.

1 hour later.. I brought her back home ... In the car during the way to her home, we began to talk and touch each other.

She was really excited.. and she really turned me on, specially we were talking about sex and she told me "Do you understand I'm a bitch.. I like everything"..

We arrived to her place.. during the way to the elevator; I was looking at her and I realized it was probably the beautifulest T-girl I chatted up.

At her home, we directly got naked; she had a hard on and beg me for sucking her.. I never do that.. but for her; I made an exception, she put a condom on me and put another condom on her.

And here we go..

That T-Girl was so excited as soon as I touched her.. She tried put her dick deeply in my throat, to "Fuck" my pillow, she sit down on my face and place her ass hole on my lips (but she came back from work), tried to "French" kiss me (BUT SHE CAME BACK FROM WORK).. even if she cleaned her body quickly.. I was not able to lick it. But she did not suck me (only 10 sec).
I was layed in the bed.. she place herself at the level of my dick. I relaxed myself because I imagine she will start to suck me.. NO.. she try to fuck me.. I said "no" twice.. and she understood I was not playing..

I don't know why.. the way things happened did not turn me on..My dick was hard only 10 sec..

She ask me to masturbate myself... I was not hot anymore.. so we (she) decided to stop. I went directly in the bathroom in ordre to clean myself up .

I went out of the bathroom; she came and I kissed her to her pillow and when I did that.. she looked disappointed.. she probably thought I'll kiss on the lips as we spent a good time on the car.

Since that..

It was the first time of my life I was "dominated" and I hate that.
Other tGilrs already try to bottom me.. but never this way...

Since that day...

Normally, after meeting a Tgirl.. I'm even more excited the week after.. my hormons are banging and I'm always on. but now.. I don't feel any attraction to TGirl anymore..
I always think shemale are hot, beautiful... but I don't have a sexual attraction anymore.

Does somebody already face a situation like that.. loose any kind of attraction after a "bad" experiance?