Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

stfu you skank ass cheap whore , you're a real piece of human excrement.

You're laughable now bitch w/ your jabs at me and others.

It's you whose pathetic and can't be nice to , so go fuck yourself beast and do the world a favor and cut your fuckin wrists.

So fuck off die bitch.

Put me on ignore you heartless freak and shut your fuckin mouth.

Feels good to be mean

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Gawd, I can only imagine what this kid is babbling about now. lol Don't tell me - him and his grandma are picking out an engagement ring for Georgina Glass.

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only girl here he sends those PMs to. But of all people, I'm probably the last one he should try to pawn off these kooky delusions on. All the high poonani muffins in the House of Dupree can smell BS from a mile away. It is both our blessing and our curse. lol

McDonald's is fucking disgusting and most people who eat there have no idea that the SHIT they're putting into their bodies is sub-par for even their dogs. It barely classifies as a food. Pathetic, OBESE, ignorant patrons of MceeDees! Seeing people have immature emotional outbursts like the one in the previously posted youtube video is just par for the course at a place like McDonald's... no surprises there. If I had kids, that is one place you would not see them eating at! Cook a wholesome dinner for once

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Hello!

It's a fast-food joint, some of you are talking as if you expected high end cuisine and were disappointed when the clown didn't serve filet mignon!lol

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Hello!

It's a fast-food joint, some of you are talking as if you expected high end cuisine and were disappointed when the clown didn't serve filet mignon!lol
    Not me. lol

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    Feels good to be mean
    So two wrongs make it right? Relax dude. Just tell Nicole that sticks and stones may break your bones but names will never hurt you ...

"If hell freezes over, he'll be skating." - Spaceman Bill Lee on George Steinbrenner.

So two wrongs make it right? Relax dude. Just tell Nicole that sticks and stones may break your bones but names will never hurt you ...
    All he had to do was stop writing me PMs, and telling me about this supposed GF of his. Seriously, I did not want to know. I didn't ask him to share. I had no problem with him, but now he seems like a compulsive liar at this point.

I mean, I have sex and date, but I barely discuss fine details with the forum. I don't write him to say when someone takes me out to dinner, or buys me a drink, or fucks me in the ass, or sucks my wiener. So I don't get this this guy. But if someone posts as much as he does, you can't blame people for finding inconsistencies.

1. He told Vanessa he's thinking of buying a home for him and his GF. (Now remember, he said only a few months ago that he supposedly had just lost his virginity. Next stop: buying a home for him and his new TS GF! lol Yeah, right! lol)

2. Then he said he was thinking of filing bankruptcy.

3. But only a few months ago, he said he has all this money saved from living for free with his grandmother! lol

And he said he's being "mean"? Well, I'm ignoring him now. So he can say whatever he wants. But, obviously, me pointing out some of these contradictions were too much for him. Telling him that I'm done wasting my time listening to this nonsense is also too much for him. Great. Let him be mean. But I'm not listening to his bullshit, or having him insult my intelligence every time I come here. Let him write some other girl.

*sigh*
    1. W/ so many homes going into foreclosure now , it's a buyers market and yes i do intend to buy a home.

2. W/ alot of bills piling up a downward economy and medical bills accumulated i did think about bankruptcy at one time , but w/ a new budget and refinancing it was a moot point.

3. She lives w/ me and it's hard to save any money when i have to care for her medical needs and necessities , her being a housewife and only worked during WW2 means she has no benefits to speak of. Life is not easy

I

I apologize (not to Nicole) but to everyone who read my outburst at her.

I sank to her level and instead of being glad i did it , I felt bitter and sad (much like how she must feel everyday).

I come here to relax , read a few posts and exchange pm's ... many of which are nice conversations w/ decent people. But you make this place foul Nicole ... i'm sure some love the drama and lol at things said , but i find it ugly and demeaning.
    I hope things go well w/ your father and friend Nicole.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jesus1.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	332713  

Last edited by rockabilly; 07-29-2010 at 11:38 PM.

Good lord. Is he being "mean" again? lol Oh, well. I can't hear a word.