Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    I suppose whoever uploaded it made that decision. I don't think it's relevant either.

McDonald's isn't exactly fine cuisine though, so I think it's safe to assume that anyone who eats there on a regular basis is practically a modern-day peasant. lol Maybe in a pinch it's basically edible, but personally I'd rather just not eat or wait to find some real food. lol I mean, damn. I'd rather eat peanutbutter off of a knife. lol
    I like McDonalds. I used to live right next to one of their joints for three years, and it was just too tempting to NOT go there. I ended up there every second or third day I have to admit. Their french fries kinda suck tho, I prefer the ones from Burger King. Too bad the nearest BK was 5 minutes away from my flat and I am a lazy bum. So, advantage McDonalds there!

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Snobbish? Why? Because I think it sucks? In fact, it's been well-documented that it's truly bad for you.

But, hey, eat whatever you want. I really don't care. Obviously your "cheat day" means you're on a diet and have food issues anyway, so I'm not going to argue with an addict. But it's basically crap imo. Sorry.
    Snobbish because you're looking down on people who eat it. It's fine in moderation, same as anything.

Lol at food issues and calling me an addict! I'm a bodybuilder so am currently dieting for a competition. You need to get off your high horse.

Junior Poster

Kinda misses the point whether it be McDonald's, Greyhound,black,white, purple, whatever. We are all social beings and as such have to interact with one another and hopefully in a civil manner. It is about respect for one another and what type of behavior is acceptable or unacceptable. In this case, the video is of a roomful of sheep. This is also why you may see videos of people laying out in the street and people will just step around or over them. Just as the woman voiced her rights to her food- the people (especially the mother with children) also had the right to not have to listen to an be witness to her ill behavior. Too bad the people (as a group) would not stand together to basically tell her to "knock it off" (politely of course). That being said- I do believe that management also has the right to refuse service to anyone for incidents such as this- should have just returned her money and told her to leave.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    Ok LEGEND this is to you......your really trying it.
    You are REALLY trying it....I can find some videos of white people and their jackassness and post it too.
    Your just trying to get a reaction and stir shit up....so like the girl said in the video....."FUCK YOU BITCH!"
    STFU and don't preach to me about race mr. "This is why black people are at the absolute bottom of the barrel., don't talk shit to me because someone sparked something in you all of a sudden.

I didn't post that video to start anything i posted it because the victim was a mom and her kids and the behavior of that person who happens to be black pisses me off, i would have responded and posted the video if it was the other way around,the racial reactions might be your reasoning for posting that ko kid video but don't loop me in with you, im not "trying" anything.

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

you know the reason why the black girl becomes irritated, too much food waiting time? and why did the mother had an argument with the black girl?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Ok. Great. You like fast food, and I don't. I don't like their food, the atmosphere, the obnoxious decor and lighting, the screaming kids, and I don't like the majority of the crowds I see going in and out of them. They're known for having bums who sit and drink coffee because they have nowhere to go. I don't look down on anyone who eats fast food, but I'm not going to gloss over who they attract. At least that one guy has the common sense to use the drive thru. How many times do you see videos of brawls in a regular restaurant? How many real restaurants give away toys when you you buy a complete meal, or advertise movies on their drinking glasses? I think the whole scenario is tacky. Sorry. I mean, even Waffle House, IHOP, or a Dennys is better than McDonalds, and that's not even saying a lot. Personally, I'd rather buy some chopped meat and make a burger, if I was going to have one in the first place. But I generally prefer steak to burgers anyway.

All I'm saying is, you get what you pay for. If you want to eat from paper wrappers on a plastic tray, go for it. I like being served when I go out to eat. I can deal with Starbucks, Panera, or maybe Au Bon Pain. That's about it. The rest are not for me. I also don't like camping, or sporting events, or taking public transportation if I can help it. I mean, sure I'll take the subway for a very short distance, or even take an express bus. But anyplace where people potentially urinate in public is not on my list of places to go.

Last edited by Nicole Dupre; 07-28-2010 at 10:55 PM.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Was the guy holding her from behind her boyfriend? Must suck to be that guy. Good chance she pulls that crap all the time.

Another fine video, Legend. Thank you kindly, sir.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

I buy Micky Ds coffee and salads all the time, so that's just me.

Being Black, watching that vid is just embarrassing.
    I don't know why there are a number of such vids posted on HA that show Black people behaving badly(??) - I hope someone isn't promoting an AGENDA on the DL, but it doesn't change the fact the bitch in that vid is just plain wrong on so many levels.

I'm just gonna say it, that many of the problems some Black folk have, (a small but over-represented percentage IMO), are self-inflicted.

What if that woman's husband was with her, what then??
    If some foul mouth bitch is speaking to my family like that out in public, I'm going to feel obligated to close her mouth for her if she doesn't have the good sense to do it on her own.
    And if her BF is packing, now the situation is really all fucked up just because this bitch should not be out in public among other human beings.

I don't know who looks more psychotic; the bitch who can't stop cursing while she waits for her Mcnuggets, or the dude who's hugged up on her like the pussy was gold-plated!!lol

WHy didn't the manager refuse to serve her and tell her to step??

I'm very curious about what that mom told her kids about that incident; was it a 'nevermind' situation kids because that woman was crazy, or avoid all 'hood negros in the future because they hate white people.

What bothers me even more is that you just KNOW that bitch would not have pulled that shit on just anybody, she did it to the white woman and her kids because she thought she could get away with it.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

And she did get away w/ it , and now should be pleased to be on youtube and this forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	silence_01.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	332579  

Last edited by rockabilly; 07-29-2010 at 02:19 AM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I finally found the perfect candidate for the HA ignore feature: Rockabilly! lol One minute he's thinking of filing bankruptcy, and the next he was buying a house for him and his imaginary GF. Being pathetic is one thing, but being a bad liar is just offensive. And sending me PMs about this stuff is just too much. This is why you can't be nice to some people. They're bonkers, just like Mischelle Sabrina was. *barf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Anyway, I don't see this McDonald's thing as racial. That girl was also screaming at a black woman who tried to correct her. I see it as just some asshole in McDonald's. The world's filled with them, and they come in every color.

I can find all kinds of videos about other people behaving like jagoffs in Micky D's. All fast food is shit, and the buildings where they serve that slop up are dumping grounds. I wouldn't walk into a McDonald's unless it was an emergency, and I was going to go peepee in my panties or I had to do emergency poopies. Fuck Ronald the Clown, and his shit food.