Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Black Girl With A Dirty Mouth Goes Off On A Mother With Kids

I really can't stand loud, obnoxious people like that black woman, your going to get your items from the dollar menu, you disrespectful whale, there was no need for all that drama especially with those little kids around.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Seriously, I NEVER eat fast food, and this is part of the reason why. Not only is it unhealthy, but you inevitably have to rub elbows with any asshole who's got two or three bucks in their pocket, and is looking for hot "meal". Fuck McDonalds.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Seriously, I NEVER eat fast food, and this is part of the reason why. Not only is it unhealthy, but you inevitably have to rub elbows with any asshole who's got two or three bucks in their pocket, and is looking for hot "meal". Fuck McDonalds.

You get people like that woman on the Greyhound too. Last time I was in the States I Greyhounded from NYC to LA. Never again!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by traLika View Post
    You get people like that woman on the Greyhound too. Last time I was in the States I Greyhounded from NYC to LA. Never again!!! lol
    I rode a Greyhound once when I was in college, and saw the same thing. As far as I'm concerned, it's not a real option.

Not sure why it was necessary to point out that the girl was black. To me she was just obnoxious and socially retarded, period. Regardless of her race. And there were other blacks in there that didn't approve of her, and told her that she should shut-up.

I don't eat fast too often, but when I do, I use the Drive-Thru. I never go inside.

...stir it up and pass it around.

I suppose whoever uploaded it made that decision. I don't think it's relevant either.

McDonald's isn't exactly fine cuisine though, so I think it's safe to assume that anyone who eats there on a regular basis is practically a modern-day peasant. lol Maybe in a pinch it's basically edible, but personally I'd rather just not eat or wait to find some real food. lol I mean, damn. I'd rather eat peanutbutter off of a knife. lol

Last edited by Nicole Dupre; 07-28-2010 at 08:18 PM.

Ok LEGEND this is to you......your really trying it.
    You are REALLY trying it....I can find some videos of white people and their jackassness and post it too.
    Your just trying to get a reaction and stir shit up....so like the girl said in the video....."FUCK YOU BITCH!"

Junior Poster

I suppose whoever uploaded it made that decision. I don't think it's relevant either.

McDonald's isn't exactly fine cuisine though, so I think it's safe to assume that anyone who eats there on a regular basis is practically a modern-day peasant. lol Maybe in a pinch it's basically edible, but personally I'd rather just not eat or wait to find some real food. lol I mean, damn. I'd rather eat peanutbutter off of a knife. lol
    Bit of a snobbish comment. I go there once a week for my cheat meal

Anyway the girl in the video was an obnoxious selfish cunt.

She must suck a mean dick because her man just stood there and let it happen, politely staying quiet because he knew he wouldn't get any tonite if he'd tried to calm her down.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Bit of a snobbish comment. I go there once a week for my cheat meal

Anyway the girl in the video was an obnoxious selfish cunt.
    Snobbish? Why? Because I think it sucks? In fact, it's been well-documented that it's truly bad for you.

But, hey, eat whatever you want. I really don't care. Obviously your "cheat day" means you're on a diet and have food issues anyway, so I'm not going to argue with an addict. But it's basically crap imo. Sorry.