Thread: wtf

Junior Poster

Default wtf

why do some tgirls wanna put so called "beauty marks" on thier face when their face looks just fine without them. really why? i think it just makes a girl look less attractive!

"Girls stink, they stink, they're evil, they're all bad, all of them, they're backstabbers"-Vincent Gallo 'Buffalo 66'

Veteran Poster

Whew... Close call! I was just about to apply a beauty mark but then I got side tracked and read your post... it's a good thing too! Now that I know that YOU don't like beauty marks I can now steer clear of ever having one! You hear that girls? ManOfSteel does NOT approve! Cease and desist! Put the pencil down and back away... ONE guy doesn't like em so you are ALL irrefutably wrong having placed Satan's dot upon your mug!

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

They do it to cover a zit.

30 Helen's agree...

"Strangers In The Night, Exchanging Clothing, Strangers In My Pants..."

Quote Originally Posted by jamiecoxxdotcom View Post
    Whew... Close call! I was just about to apply a beauty mark but then I got side tracked and read your post... it's a good thing too! Now that I know that YOU don't like beauty marks I can now steer clear of ever having one! You hear that girls? ManOfSteel does NOT approve! Cease and desist! Put the pencil down and back away... ONE guy doesn't like em so you are ALL irrefutably wrong having placed Satan's dot upon your mug!
    Oh shi... rofl rofl lol

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

I thought "beauty marks" were simply (benign) cancerous moles.

U learn something everyday.

Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

You shameless hussies.....Out Dot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jamiecoxxdotcom View Post

...stir it up and pass it around.