Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

There's a videotape from early 1998 floating around of Michelle Obama having her own Church's Fried Chicken Pregnant Ho Parking Lot Brawl while she was carrying Malia. Barack can barely be seen but he is holding her housecoat with one hand and a pile of her Lee Press-On Nails with the other. You can hear Barack cheering her on with endless choruses of "Whoomp! There it is!"

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Why do you have to teach anyone history to get them to not behave like animals? How about some common sense? There's also such a thing as INSTINCT. When a woman carries a baby, her maternal instincts should tell her to stay out of a fight in a Burger King parking lot. What kind of "work" could "we" possibly do to correct that?

Spoken like a true White person, LOL. Vodojazz was talking about Black history. When you lack knowledge of your own history and potential greatness, you on some level lack validation. Without validation of your humanity, acting like an animal in public is seen as an normal. It's called internalized oppression. When you start believing and acting on the negative perceptions, casted upon your race, gender, religion, etc. Why do women tend to act catty and undermine each other, when men don't do so nearly as much. It's based on negative socialization, that many uneducated women feed into, stemming from a male dominated society. We are in a White dominated society, so it goes the same way for Black folks. You rarely will find women schooled in women's rights acting negative and catty towards another women. You have some Blacks that think their history is just limited to, slavery and Martin Luther King sadly enough. Nicole why do you think Jews are so anal about their history, their image and protecting it at all costs. People are accused of being racist for saying Jews control the media and that is an exaggeration. However, Jews understand that Hitler was able to preface the extermination of their ancestors in Germany with a rabid anti-Jewish propaganda campaign, so the German people virtually didn't care when the Nazi regime put them in ovens. That is why modern Jews have focused so much on the acquisition of power in the mass media, since it is impetus of one's perception and worldview and that's brilliant. The thing is, while Hitler took their body, he never took their mind. That has been why they have been able to rebound. The American chattel enslavement process was all about mind and body enslavement, leaving you open to a inferior self-interpretation driven by the ideology of your oppressor. It's very similar to a collective Stockholm Syndrome of sorts. It why too many Blacks seem to embrace and act out every negative stereotype Whites have of us. Blacks like me and vodojazz know better. We have unlearned that negativity and retaught ourselves our true history.

If you have no pride in what you see in the mirror as an Black person, ignorant behavior is allowed to manisfest and thrive. As an African American, I know this to be a HUGE problem. I would never act like that in public, because I understand my history and the fact that I would just be cosigning the narrow minded opinions so many people have of us. My pride in who I am won't allow that. My parents were very cognizant of the concept of Black self hatred, because so many of us are divorced from who we are culturally. Let me put it in an example you can understand and empathize with. Many people in this country, actually stigmatize gay and transgendered individuals more than African Americans. Just like they may associate Blacks or Latinos with criminality, they associate pedophilia and sexual deviancy with homosexuality and transgenderism. I remember talking to a gay guy at my old job and told him I went to the NYC Gay Pride parade to hangout. He said he despises the parade, because you have all these gay parade goers in the street half-naked, doing sexually suggestive acts out in public, when children and families are walking around Manhattan (especially tourists), and it just co-signs on the stereotype, that gays are sexually obsessed deviants. I said bro, I feel the same way about Black people's behavior sometimes. That man was older and knew the history of his struggle, therefore he didn't participate in behavior that undermines it. So, Nicole that is why knowing "your" history is important, because what's taught in school is whitewashed nonsense. I'm supposed to admire and revere men, who treated my ancestors as property, just like a cow or horse. Yet, Jews would never allow people to try to humanize Hitler, but we (Blacks) get hit with that mess all thru school.

Like the old saying goes, "Those who do not know their history, are doomed to repeat it". This is becoming more and more obvious, as I look at the political and racial landscape nowadays.

Junior Poster

Sometimes I think people who think a certain way, but don't want to really talk the
    talk, post videos of Black people acting in an ignorant fashion, as some passive-aggressive form of racial entertainment and reciprocity. I see this all the time online, people who already know the type of comments this buffoonery will generate, but plaster it all over message boards nevertheless. These individuals motives are suspect at best.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by beatmaker View Post
    Spoken like a true White person, LOL. Vodojazz was talking about Black history. When you lack knowledge of your own history and potential greatness, you on some level lack validation. Without validation of your humanity, acting like an animal in public is seen as an normal. It's called internalized oppression. When you start believing and acting on the negative perceptions, casted upon your race, gender, religion, etc. Why do women tend to act catty and undermine each other, when men don't do so nearly as much. It's based on negative socialization, that many uneducated women feed into, stemming from a male dominated society. We are in a White dominated society, so it goes the same way for Black folks. You rarely will find women schooled in women's rights acting negative and catty towards another women. You have some Blacks that think their history is just limited to, slavery and Martin Luther King sadly enough. Nicole why do you think Jews are so anal about their history, their image and protecting it at all costs. People are accused of being racist for saying Jews control the media and that is an exaggeration. However, Jews understand that Hitler was able to preface the extermination of their ancestors in Germany with a rabid anti-Jewish propaganda campaign, so the German people virtually didn't care when the Nazi regime put them in ovens. That is why modern Jews have focused so much on the acquisition of power in the mass media, since it is impetus of one's perception and worldview and that's brilliant. The thing is, while Hitler took their body, he never took their mind. That has been why they have been able to rebound. The American chattel enslavement process was all about mind and body enslavement, leaving you open to a inferior self-interpretation driven by the ideology of your oppressor. It's very similar to a collective Stockholm Syndrome of sorts. It why too many Blacks seem to embrace and act out every negative stereotype Whites have of us. Blacks like me and vodojazz know better. We have unlearned that negativity and retaught ourselves our true history.

If you have no pride in what you see in the mirror as an Black person, ignorant behavior is allowed to manisfest and thrive. As an African American, I know this to be a HUGE problem. I would never act like that in public, because I understand my history and the fact that I would just be cosigning the narrow minded opinions so many people have of us. My pride in who I am won't allow that. My parents were very cognizant of the concept of Black self hatred, because so many of us are divorced from who we are culturally. Let me put it in an example you can understand and empathize with. Many people in this country, actually stigmatize gay and transgendered individuals more than African Americans. Just like they may associate Blacks or Latinos with criminality, they associate pedophilia and sexual deviancy with homosexuality and transgenderism. I remember talking to a gay guy at my old job and told him I went to the NYC Gay Pride parade to hangout. He said he despises the parade, because you have all these gay parade goers in the street half-naked, doing sexually suggestive acts out in public, when children and families are walking around Manhattan (especially tourists), and it just co-signs on the stereotype, that gays are sexually obsessed deviants. I said bro, I feel the same way about Black people's behavior sometimes. That man was older and knew the history of his struggle, therefore he didn't participate in behavior that undermines it. So, Nicole that is why knowing "your" history is important, because what's taught in school is whitewashed nonsense. I'm supposed to admire and revere men, who treated my ancestors as property, just like a cow or horse. Yet, Jews would never allow people to try to humanize Hitler, but we (Blacks) get hit with that mess all thru school.

Like the old saying goes, "Those who do not know their history, are doomed to repeat it". This is becoming more and more obvious, as I look at the political and racial landscape nowadays.
    A "true white person"? lol Get off your soapbox and come down from your cross. Who's stopping anyone from teaching history or learning it? Not everyone who spreads their legs and gets pregnant is going to be a decent parent. If you want to saddle yourself with some loser, and place yourself on the side of some racial fence, that's your decision. But don't tell me about "true white people". Actually, I'm half Sicilian, so I'm not a "true" white person. I could say that "true black people" invaded Sicily, and raped and pillaged. I don't need a history lesson from you. Morons are morons. Maybe the sooner you stop claiming them as your own, the sooner EVERYONE can be held accountable for their own actions.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Maybe someone threw a chair at her ala The Boondocks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20-TheBoondocks.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	332521