Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    My Goshhh! Youve heard any reason why those girls are fighting?

So out of this world for me! Goshhh!
    Alyssa, you're too nice a gal to understand people like this. Don't invest too much thought or concern trying to figure out why creatures like this act the way they do. They were basically fucked from birth. Good chance their parents were a disaster and a certainty that they will be horrible parents. In about 12 years, that bun in the oven inside that one skank will have a Pregnant Ho Burger King Ghetto Fight video of her own. To call these people animals is an insult to animals.

This video is a result of people not being taught who they really are. When you are not taught, about your community, your history, your potential, and Mankind in general, all you seem to have is some fragile reputation and the smallest slight/insult sends your ego crashing, causing the person to fight like their lives depended on it.

Coversely, if you have an idea of who you are, and understand some the potential out there in the world, someone's comment based upon ignorance will not make you throw your life away. The comments on the YouTube page about race are just as ignorant. This video is not about a race of people. I know a Black man who got to star in his own television series, plus doctors, etc. It's about the ability to see ourselves, beyond our immediate circimstances. It's about the ability to know that what ever we dream of can become reality. That woman could not even dream for her unborn child. We have a lot of work to do, here.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Why do you have to teach anyone history to get them to not behave like animals? How about some common sense? There's also such a thing as INSTINCT. When a woman carries a baby, her maternal instincts should tell her to stay out of a fight in a Burger King parking lot. What kind of "work" could "we" possibly do to correct that?

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Sterilization?

Banned for being a shit stain on humanity. Junior Poster

...shoulda knocked the fetus in the head a few more times....thus guaranteeing that when the kid was born (s)he'd be the smartest kid in the class.

LOL

It's amazing that the goobermint requires that you need a license to operate a motor vehicle yet they don't require anything to procreate.

Banned for being a shit stain on humanity. Junior Poster

Holy shit Nicole.... that Cop VS Skateboarder vid is even better than the OP's vid.

So much win.

Obviously this cop is a fuck up on the Dept....'cause he has to ride around in his little uber-car.

Then there's the who issue of how he's wearing his costume.....er....."uniform". Nice way to project a professional aura of your organization, dress your cops like a tropical fish.
    Shit, talk about baby killerz....can he pull those shorts up any farther under his arm pits maybe. Obviously the kid poses some sort of a threat to him as he saw fit to put him in a head lock. If I was one of the other kids I would have embedded my board into his temple, ollied off his forehead and taken off......LOL. What's officer donut gonna do? Chase you on foot? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by beandip View Post
    Holy shit Nicole.... that Cop VS Skateboarder vid is even better than the OP's vid.

So much win.

Obviously this cop is a fuck up on the Dept....'cause he has to ride around in his little uber-car.

Then there's the who issue of how he's wearing his costume.....er....."uniform". Nice way to project a professional aura of your organization, dress your cops like a tropical fish.
    Shit, talk about baby killerz....can he pull those shorts up any farther under his arm pits maybe. Obviously the kid poses some sort of a threat to him as he saw fit to put him in a head lock. If I was one of the other kids I would have embedded my board into his temple, ollied off his forehead and taken off......LOL. What's officer donut gonna do? Chase you on foot? Nope.
    And he wasn't just having a single "bad day" either. Officer Rivieri has been a douchebag, while being dumb enough to have is ugly mug captured on vid, on more than one occasion.

More about Officer Fatso...

Veteran Poster

I haven't seen so much trash in one place since i went to the county land fill.

You don't have to go to a landfill to find trash in FL. They're breeding like rats.