Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I've put people to sleep with my hands too; and trust me it does not feel good to do that shit to anyone.like jack nicholson said in The Departed " it don't ass inches to your dick." Personally both of those bouncers overly aggressive. Justice should be served.

Keep it simple!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I worked a lot in Santa Monica and the most aggressive guys I worked with were the English. They have a different code in their clubs in London and other places over there. Many times I'd have to lecture them about things being different in LA reminding them they can't headbutt someone just for having a smart mouth or put the boots to them after they were down. Most of them were pretty good guys but they just loved to fight.

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaveinBoston View Post
    @Alyssa - there are 2 arteries running up both sides of your neck. When someone is placed in that chokehold/submission hold it squeezes the blood flow off to the brain and the person basically 'blacks out'.
    thanks for the info sweetie

Goshhh! thats so fierce!!!

Junior Poster

no thats simply what happens when you come up from behind somebody and put on a headlock

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DaveinBoston View Post
    @tralika - I spent 15 years as a bouncer/manager in the bar in Boston. I can say with 100% accuracy that "most bouncers" ARE not thugs.
    Well, I guess I was over-generalising but then so are you. You CAN'T say with 100% accuracy that most bouncers are not thugs because you only know a fraction of them. A lot of the ones I've met ARE thugs. And it's obvious that a thuggish type of person would be more attracted to being a bouncer than, say, a brain surgeon, fireman or charity worker...

And, yeah, Jaco's death was manslaughter and his behaviour certainly did contribute towards his own death but that stuff you cut and pasted from Wikipedia only tells part of the story of what happened that night. There is a more detailed account in the book Jaco by Bill Milkowsky.

Gold Poster

See this is what happens when your nickname is the "ko kid"(knockout kid)"and your claim to fame is knocking out suge knight, you basically have to leave up to the tough guy image and stuff like that happens.I don't feel sorry for the "ko kid", i mean it was a cowardly choke but you reap what you sow.

Last edited by Legend; 07-26-2010 at 09:12 AM.

Rookie Poster

lol I like the way solitary thinks

like Dave Chapelle says " nothing good happens @ the club "

yeah they lost their jobs...Biggest mistake those MMA looking dumbasses ever made, that said Solitary you are a funny lil kid man.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Gold Poster

I doubt the "ko kid" cares if they were fired i mean his whole gimmick was some uber tough guy knocking out suge knight and that basically went out the window when he got choked out.His "rep"/gimmick is gone now and he is just another guy who got put to sleep kind of like the guy he knocked out.

I really doubt those guys care if they were fired because they probably can get another bouncer job easily.Someone mentioned the club being sued i really doubt that because all they have to do is pull up all the "ko kid" crap and him knocking out suge knight, you think any jury or judge is gonna feel sorry for someone like that, i don't think so.I bet somewhere suge knight is loving that video.