Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default This is what happens when you start shit with some MMA looking white guys......

James Toney is going to fight Randy Couture and the same thing is going to happen to him.
    Im a boxing fan but once these MMA guys grab you its curtains.....NAP TIME!

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

I'll be honest, dude didn't start swinging or anything, just having a difference of opinion with a bouncer about being hit by a car door, and out of nowhere comes this ninja white guy putting a sleeper hold on him!!

That's bullshit. That was an assault. I guess being Black standing outside the door of a club with a mike in your hand classifies as 'threatening behavior'.

Junior Poster

Hey Giovanni... I didnt hear any racist remarks. The bouncer didnt say anything. The fact that he's white and the other dude is black seems to be something you need to point out. That's more racist to me than anything.

If it was a stupid white guy running around with a microphone and gave the bouncer shit, he'd have choked him out too.

The funny thing is, this is a 2:33 second exerpt. You have no idea if either of these
    guys had any exchanges prior to the 2:33 or any other night. I spent 15 years working in bar in Boston dealing with dickheads. I am sure there were plenty of times if you took 2:33 seconds of a situation I would have looked like a 'bad' guy.

I dont think it's right for what the bouncer did and yes, it APPEARED in NO WAY to be self-defense but you dont need to bring race into it.

Enjoy what you have today...for we know not what tomorrow holds

It def wasn't a white/black thing. But it WAS a punk bitch move. Who the fuck can't knock a guy out in a sleeper hold if they run up on you from behind in a 2 on 1 situation.

I do like the fact that no punches were thrown but I don't like the fact that they left him on the street. That wasn't very responsible.

Rookie Poster

the black man threw several punches

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

My Goshhh! Thats so scary! I hate violence!!!

But how could the guy do that? He was able to make the other guy sleep suddenly! Fierce! I want to learn that for clientelle that dont pay and steal money lol

Veteran Poster

There was no reason for the bouncer to put a chockhold on the guy. He was not acting in self defence or protecting the life of a co-worker or a patron of the club. His actions were very irresponsible and unjustified. The bouncer acted like a thug and I would be surprised if the club and the bouncer gets sued. A bouncer is supposed to use verbal tactics to deesculate a conflict and minimal force if necessary. A bouncer is not a police officer, he is simply a person providing security.

Professional Poster

Most bouncers are thugs. The great bass player Jaco Pastorius was murdered by one...

Junior Poster

@Alyssa - there are 2 arteries running up both sides of your neck. When someone is placed in that chokehold/submission hold it squeezes the blood flow off to the brain and the person basically 'blacks out'.

Enjoy what you have today...for we know not what tomorrow holds