Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Work, hang out with my GF, yoga.

"Friends don't let friends drink and post"

Veteran Poster

Me myself and I don't do very much while offline.

I work as a receiving clerk at a local bookstore some 30-40 hours per week. I teach judo and aikido as university classes twice per week and i am also the judo instructor at a local martial arts center twice a week.

As far as hobbies martial arts is the main one, I also study japanese as a language, read, play paintball (not very much ). I love Ren. Faires, fantasy, scifi, and a host of other things. Don't watch T.V. much but when i do it is stargate, Atlantis, Battlestar Galactia (new) and Mail Call.

want to know anything else......PM me.

nice thread.

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    THE PROFESSIONALS. That was the Capri.
    I got a '67 Aston Martin DB6 and a '78 Aston Martin V8 Volante - both near mint. Should of figured out before I bought them that I live on a fucking island and there is nowhere to drive them...and it's too bloody hot. So they're both for sale! Offers will include a lifetime membership to all grooby sites.
    seanchai
    Ah, but your island does have its own Interstate highway! (Interstate on Hawaii--what a concept. Maybe someday they'll build a 2000-mile bridge?)

Veteran Poster

go to school, hang with frat brothers, hang with friends on campus, listen to music, watch movies. I haven't been working out as much as I used to but I'm trying to get back into that. Oh and playing videogames. That's about it....Nope, no boo yet

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel
    I'm a writer and art critic which means most of my working time is spent planted in front of a keyboard. I hop on my Kawasaki ZX10 and ride down into Europe whenever I feel the need for a break and some fresh air.
    Where are you, if you're riding "down" into Europe?
    seanchai

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Ah, but your island does have its own Interstate highway! (Interstate on Hawaii--what a concept. Maybe someday they'll build a 2000-mile bridge?)
    Some people believe there is a bridge...
    seanchai