Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

masterbate, go to school, fuck women

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by aTsLiKeN0oThEr
    maybe he sketches pix of chix wif dix and jacks off to them for kickz.

lmao... i'm the tranny doctor seuss.
    Something like that

o okay.

well i see roadblock mentioned he plays bass. here's some . trivia that ya'll may or may not know... i play piano, bass guitar and drums fluently. im actually quite musical.

Rookie Poster

Very nice, I tried playing some kind of horn and piano when I was young. It didnt work well. I could mimic something if I practiced it, but I couldnt know the notes off the top of my head. I probably should have tried the drums. I am constantly tapping things when I listen to the radio.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    and at the minute am saving for christmas and to buy a classic Ford Capri (those in the UK/Ireland will know this car)
    The V6 was a hairy drive, great car. That's what makes a fun car-- loadsa power at the front though a live axle at the back. I still have a Rover SD1 V8 Vitesse in my garage-- had it for years, only take it out for high days and holidays now. Stage2 4-litre motor, comp suspension, the works..........Mama.

Rookie Poster

o okay.

well i see roadblock mentioned he plays bass. here's some . trivia that ya'll may or may not know... i play piano, bass guitar and drums fluently. im actually quite musical.
    have you ever recorded anything? id like to hear it

"If you are doing Business with a Religious Son of a Bitch......Get it in Writing.....His word isn't worth Shit, not with the Good Lord telling him how to Fuck You on the Deal." - William S. Burroughs

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    and at the minute am saving for christmas and to buy a classic Ford Capri (those in the UK/Ireland will know this car)
    The V6 was a hairy drive, great car. That's what makes a fun car-- loadsa power at the front though a live axle at the back. I still have a Rover SD1 V8 Vitesse in my garage-- had it for years, only take it out for high days and holidays now. Stage2 4-litre motor, comp suspension, the works..........Mama.
    THE PROFESSIONALS. That was the Capri.
    I got a '67 Aston Martin DB6 and a '78 Aston Martin V8 Volante - both near mint. Should of figured out before I bought them that I live on a fucking island and there is nowhere to drive them...and it's too bloody hot. So they're both for sale! Offers will include a lifetime membership to all grooby sites.
    seanchai

here's some . trivia that ya'll may or may not know... i play piano, bass guitar and drums fluently. im actually quite musical.
    Now that's interesting. I didn't know. What sort of stuff do you play? Write your own music?

Mac (Guitar, bass, mandolin, fiddle, hand-drums)

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    THE PROFESSIONALS. That was the Capri.
    I got a '67 Aston Martin DB6 and a '78 Aston Martin V8 Volante - both near mint. Should of figured out before I bought them that I live on a fucking island and there is nowhere to drive them...and it's too bloody hot. So they're both for sale! Offers will include a lifetime membership to all grooby sites.
    seanchai
    Nice cars. My mother had a DB5 for a while a long time ago and I remember it well. She was always daft about sports cars. She was 4'10'' which means, as you will realise, that she had to look through the steering wheel to drive the DB-- I can remember her picking me up from school and distinctly thinking "There's no-one driving that car."

I had an E-type (XKE) and a couple of other jags as well but I sold them last year-- not getting enough use. In this country (as I have no doubt you know) they deteriorate if they don't get constant tlc, even kept garaged, and I just have too many other things on the go. The old Rover isn't worth a lot, but it has real sentimental value. And it's a complete fucking hoot to drive. Hard on gearboxes though.

I still have the Duc, a Kawa ZX10 and my old BMW R100. Bikes don't fall apart the way cars do.

Junior Poster

I'm a writer and art critic which means most of my working time is spent planted in front of a keyboard. I hop on my Kawasaki ZX10 and ride down into Europe whenever I feel the need for a break and some fresh air.