Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Lots and lots of crazy work, I am a software engineer and work for a company that provides online services to finantial institutions, so I spend a lot of time with computers... when not working making finantial websites I read computer books :P or develop small websites (not too much of that lately), PlayStation 2, shopping, listen to music, go to the movies and do lots and lots of cycling (weather depending).

Olenka Paola

hey bunzy do u have a site or demo or something. if i hook u up i want 20% if u get signed. lol. i have some numbers in my cell that u wouldn't believe and back when i used to smoke weed u wouldn't belive the folks i was smoking with. we still kick it from time to time even though i quit smoking. private message me n we will talk.

p.s.- i'm serious bout that 20%. i never turn down a lucrative business op.

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by OlenkaDC
    Lots and lots of crazy work, I am a software engineer and work for a company that provides online services to finantial institutions, so I spend a lot of time with computers... when not working making finantial websites I read computer books :P or develop small websites (not too much of that lately), PlayStation 2, shopping, listen to music, go to the movies and do lots and lots of cycling (weather depending).
    Same here. I'm a software engineer too. Self-employed, work from home, and designed, built, and support Overdraft Protection software for banks all over the United States. If you overdrew your checking account, there's a good chance that the letter you received from the bank was generated by my system.

I workout, play piano, keyboards, drums, compose music, and watch the news quite a bit. I also watch the military channel quite a bit as well. I'm facinated with the technology the military has because its so computer-driven now. I have two custom choppers, and like to bar hop and drink Miller Lite with buds on bikes. We don't do the Harley thing though.

These are my two choppers. I did the lights myself. Some people in this forum figure me for a redneck cause I live in Texas. I'm quite the contrary.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p1010042_844.jpg 
Views:	501 
Size:	215.0 KB 
ID:	33313   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p1010001_557.jpg 
Views:	500 
Size:	408.0 KB 
ID:	33314   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p1010001_572.jpg 
Views:	496 
Size:	209.1 KB 
ID:	33315  

Junior Poster

I listen to/make music

and um....surf.

"Rice is good when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something." -- Mitch Hedberg

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Slither
    I MASTURBATE FURIOUSLY.

AT LEAST 3 TIMES A DAY.

Me too. At minimum three times a day. Shit, I'm overdue now.

mmmmmmmmmotorcyles are so sexy. i'ma get one this spring. not a chopper tho. i want a pink suzuki 600 sport n gradually i wanna work my way up to a hayabusa.

your bikes are fab. i like the lighting too. nice touch. makes me wanna get naked n pose on them for a photoshoot.

Favorite Pastimes:

1. Photography/Videography - guess it's an extension of my line of work.
    2. Producing Music or Writing Music - See above.
    3. Working out or playing basketball.
    4. Promoting parties and clubs - See #'s 1 & 2
    5. Study/Seek enlightenment.

You mad as shit.

Professional photographer servicing the DC_MD_VA areas. Email to inquire about services.
    ...hmmmmm. we might have to do some private "work".

Quote Originally Posted by aTsLiKeN0oThEr
    mmmmmmmmmotorcyles are so sexy. i'ma get one this spring. not a chopper tho. i want a pink suzuki 600 sport n gradually i wanna work my way up to a hayabusa.

your bikes are fab. i like the lighting too. nice touch. makes me wanna get naked n pose on them for a photoshoot.
    And you gonna get good training first, I hopes. Those there is fast little fuckers.

Here's one of my li'l babes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9d_12_sb_865.jpg 
Views:	452 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	33321  

yea thas y im getting a 600cc. anything higher can kill a beginner in a new york minute.