Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I work, work, work, eat, work, work, and sometimes sleep (Though definitely not enough).

Oh, look! It's almost 4 AM! Time to go to work.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

well right now i just sit about doing nothing at all, sometimes clubbing on a night, but i start work tomorrow so there won't be any chance of partying nightshift

but hobbies i like are movies, music, drawing, go clubbing and just hanging with friends

Junior Poster

i work in the mornings, usually movies, hanging out with my mom or friends, yoga/pilates class, and art art my main time consumers, . and eating (blush)

Rookie Poster

I own and run a computer store, so im almost always online. Its nice to be able to do a days worth of work on MSN before getting out of bed hehe. But its nice to go for drinks and a nice dinner with friends at a Lounge or something. I live in an outdoor lovers dreamland tho, I really should take advantage.

AHHH....my spare time these days consisting of working on the new house and hittin the gym, and going to the nyc on the weekends to hang out with friends

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Read, watch tv, listen to music and I am on 2 indoor coed ball hockey teams. (what a surprise, a Canajun playing a hockey variant).

You are all jealous because the voices only talk to me

Veteran Poster

welp ---I love the internet --and it is a part of my day ---BUT ---I work --daydream ---watch TV --play -write -and record on guitar and bass guitar --eat --SLEEEEEP!! ---call me lazy --but sometimes sleep is the only place that makes sense ------if I had someone to do stuff with -my list of LAMEness would be ......neverending (neverending lameness????)

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

living for her to ignite --

5 Star Poster

dreamer, The Neverending Lameness sounds like a good name for a rock band. You could all dress up in suits either two sizes too small or two sizes too big, pockets full of pens and dildos, wearing T-shirts with cartoon characters having sex underneath, thick horn rimmed glasses taped in the middle, baseball caps turned the wrong way and sandals with socks.

Then again, maybe not.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Veteran Poster

yeah --I'm gonna jot that down man --you rock!

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

living for her to ignite --

Junior Poster

Interesting topic ,usually when I'm not online I study, go to work ,and spend so much time in the studio as I'm tryna become a hiphop producer