Default Peter 1969- Japan

I saw some YouTube vids of a most extraordinary movie. It was a Japanese movie that came out in 1969. It was considered an experimental movie. It is called “Bara No soretsu” or Funeral Parade of Roses”. There was a lot of experimental art going on all over the world at that time. The review said that it was an adaptation of the ancient play Oedipus Rex. Set in contemporary Tokyo. But the most daring aspect of the production was to set the main cast a drag performers, including the star, and that ‘she’ worked at a drag club, but I today she would have been called transgender. They actually did this in real life and were not professional actors. But from what I could see the lead was not so much a drag queen, the part of a woman, including tender love scenes with men, with her responses were that of any regular women. Maybe that was why Peter, (the stage name of the lead), was reported to be very popular with women.

Part of the experimental nature of the movie, was to back out of the drama. You see the camera back to show the set with staff, etc.., and interview the performers as you see at the end of this clip. Peter was born with a Japanese name. The name Peter, was reported to come from "Peter Pan", the character liked when young.

Last edited by yodajazz; 07-24-2010 at 08:35 AM.

Junior Poster

...that's killer...check out JULIE [kenji sawada]...

Here’s the trailer which has parts of tender love scenes, but ends in blood (per story).

Check out the love scene that starts at 1:31 and last a full minute. This is more passion than most of the x rated stuff to me.

Last edited by yodajazz; 07-24-2010 at 08:32 AM.

The song sung by Peter, with scenes from the movie. I don't know if that song was in the movie, but you can see that this recording was on Sony Records.
    This must have been his biggest hit, as he is perfoming the same song years later of television

Here is Peter many years later singing on tv. To think the other vids above are now 41 years old! Peter's still doing it!

Last edited by yodajazz; 07-24-2010 at 08:40 PM.

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

My Goshhh! Watching that Japanese guy naked body kissing the Japanese newhalf makes my COCK so HARD now!!!

Now im so want to FUKC uhmmm!

by the way that newhalf looks so cute and soft goshhh!

Default Re: Peter 1969- Japan

Looks a full version of the movie was posted on YouTube on Christmas (2010). It's 1 hour and 44 minutes long. And if you click on the red "cc" on the bar, it will give you English subtitles. For those of you who did not watch the other posted vids in this thread, I challenge you to watch the first 2 1/2 minutes, and say there is a more sensous scene anywhere, involving a man a t-girl.