Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MystiquEvolution

I don't find it hard to believe that ggs approach Tgirls for sex at all. The uncommon thing would be ggs that actually want a real relationship with a TS. At least from my experience anyway.

PS ~ YAY! My 100th Post!
    I have to agree here. GG may only want to have sex with tgirls, but does anyone know of any there actually want a relationship with one and even yet vice versa. I wonder if lesbians would love this situition because afterall lesbians love feminity yet they probably also like cock because lesbian couples often have a dildo with them. So this is a way to get both.

Hi, how are you?

Rookie Poster

I saw a movie where Vikki Richter fucks a girl and she seems to cum. I forgot the name of the GG and also the name of the movie.
    Maybe Vikki can shed more light on the cumming bit. Is it for real or a movie stunt?

Gold Poster

Default qoute from women who sent me emails

I don't see pre-op transexuals

i don't know what to expect

no thanks.

PLEASE CALL

Ok give me a call

------------------------------
    sounds good to me

------------------------------
    Nice to hear from you, and thanks for your interest! I would love to meet with you; please let me know if you have dates in mind.

-------------------------------------------------
    Send me a pic and call me and then I'll believe this is not a joke on me

-----------------------------------
    Send me a pic of both sides

-------_________----------------------
    SO GIVE ME A CALL

Quote Originally Posted by lar336
    I have to agree here. GG may only want to have sex with tgirls, but does anyone know of any there actually want a relationship with one and even yet vice versa. I wonder if lesbians would love this situition because afterall lesbians love feminity yet they probably also like cock because lesbian couples often have a dildo with them. So this is a way to get both.
    I have met/known several TS that wound up in lesbian relationships, both pre and post-op. I've also known lesbians that went absolutely bugfuck horny when they met a pre-op TS that would be repulsed by the idea of getting up with a male dick.

It confused the hell outta me, but was amusing to witness.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Gold Poster

Default yes most of these women just are crazy for shemales/ts

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Quote Originally Posted by lar336
    I have met/known several TS that wound up in lesbian relationships, both pre and post-op. I've also known lesbians that went absolutely bugfuck horny when they met a pre-op TS that would be repulsed by the idea of getting up with a male dick.

It confused the hell outta me, but was amusing to witness.
    yes most of these women just are crazy for shemales/ts
    its like they just found there passion.
    they call you several times an hour and email you constanly its likek amazing

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    What pisses me off is that Vicki got to fuck Ava Devine for nothing, that will ALWAYS piss me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You got a clip of that?????

Gold Poster

Default I just got this HOT LETTER

hey thanx for your interest. i must say im truly due for some erotic fun... call me @ xxxxxx here are some pics for your foreplay thaughts.. and until we speak.. as usual.. "KEEP IT SEXY" BY THE WAY.. ITS ALWAYS BEEN A PASSIONATE UNFULFILLED FANTASY OF MINE TO DO A PRE-OP.. BEAUTY WITH EQUIPTMENT! WOW!

Professional Poster

Gold Poster

Default Re: PRETTY INTERESTING THAT MANY GGWOMEN WILL HAVE SEX WITH TS

look what I dug up

5 Star Poster

Default Re: PRETTY INTERESTING THAT MANY GGWOMEN WILL HAVE SEX WITH TS

my missus went almost went into catatonic shock when some lesbian tried to touch her so i guess they are attracted to tgirls

live with honour