Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    What pisses me off is that Vicki got to fuck Ava Devine for nothing, that will ALWAYS piss me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Did you mean Vanity or did Vicki also get in that phat Puerto Rican ass?

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Vanity & Vicki have tapped that ass, I've seen the footage

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku Tgirl
    You'd be surprised to find out that there's a growing number of gg's who are finding their way into finding transexuals hot.
    "There are more things in heaven and
    earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~WS.

Rookie Poster

less hair (usually), softer skin, still has a cock. of course many GG's would like sex with a tgirl lol.

I was kidding with Harajuku a minute ago but this is no surprise. Any time I have discussed the question "do you find girls sexy?" with a gg the answer is has always been yes, if after some thought. They liked the shape of the female body. They thought it would be nice to touch. Stuff like that. However, most were not so keen on another pussy. Fingering, maybe, but oral sex-- the suggestion was often met with horror. I don't know why. (Actually a few had fingered other girls to orgasm when they were young and had no issue with it at all-- one said she'd taught all the girls in her class how to masturbate.)

They all, remember we're not talking about les women here, said something to the effect that they'd get all hot and there'd be nothing to get them finished, ie a well-thrust cock.

Anyway, I could see quite a few of those girls trying it with a t-girl-- you get all the nice curvy femininity and hey looka here, a dick! Woohaa. They just wouldn't want anyone to know about it........

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

I wondered about this myself, because so many GG's are bi, and they have to resort to strap-ons and such. So figured that a hot TG with a good penis would be very desirable to a bi GG. Why not?

Junior Poster

I'm glad I happened to find this thread, I'm GG and had always considered myself to be lesbian until I discovered TGirls. I've used strapons in the past both giving and receiving but seeing beautiful women like these with a real cock, and some of them such as Vo De Balm and a girl named Laura I just recently happened onto have breathtakingly beautiful ones (a year ago I would never have considered a cock to be beautiful, I guess because cocks were always attached to a man) But I am really wanting to find the right one and have sex with her. I cannot get it out of my mind, although I must confess I'm not really trying to get it out of my mind even a little bit!

Lavonne

Professional Poster

Hell yea. I go to youarenotalone.com and I see tons of GG's and TG's having "NO MEN" ( in bold font ) in their profiles...................much to my dissapointment :P

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MystiquEvolution
    It's almost always a man involved.
    Sometimes it's really hard to prevent myself from making a wise-ass comment.

But more seriously... and I'm not trying to offend anyone even though I know this will..... what are non-op TS's if not sex objects? (at least to some extent).

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158