Page 133 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3383123128129130131132133134135136137138143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1813
    Silver Poster

Default Re: Climate change could mean the extinction of our species

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    Why don't you try to write something about climate change yourself instead of the sideline sniping?

you know you're a fucking dickhead. you know how you know that? because look at this story and ask me to fucking comment on climate change. climate fucking change? climate is fucking changing dipship because humans have fucked shit up. need proof?

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a8006871.html

so yeah, tell me to talk about climate fucking change, when humans contribute to so much fucking climate change.

oh and btw: fuck you

Last edited by bluesoul; 10-20-2017 at 08:35 PM.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    I've actually taken down what Trish wrote in
    case I have to explain to anyone the case for anthropogenic climate change.

as you should. one would hate you plagiarizing- but fuck that. you're a fucking dipshit full of fucking lies and shit.

but to anyone else reading reading this: wanna give something back to the world? guess what? i want give you a thumbs up because i never did. i won't back you up on some claim you make. i fucking stand where i fucking stand. feel free to back this self confessed lawyer.(yeah this idiot actually admit he was a lawyer) this is what they'll do:

here: https://www.savetherhino.org/rhino_i...ing_statistics

so my thing is not even about people. save the GOD DAMN RHINOS.

Last edited by bluesoul; 10-21-2017 at 12:44 AM.

Silver Poster

and btw: i took it easy on it asshole. imagine if i asked him how much HE donated at all. what you're reading about, it a lawyer. also known as a layer. lawyers are born to lie. squeeze him tight, and he'll keep his butt tight. aint that right dummy?

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

This is why we can't have nice threads.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Silver Poster

...and i rave and i reep and i rip and i rape: everlasting world without end.

Last edited by bluesoul; 10-23-2017 at 08:41 PM.

your fantasy Veteran Poster Ts RedVeX's Avatar

Hey I am just wondering.. since methane is a greenhouse gas, does farting cause global warming? Maybe it would be ecological to design and make people wear buttplugs with catalysator that would convert all the organic gases from a fart into carbon dioxide and water vapour. Maybe that would make our farts less damaging to the climate. And it would potentally reduce the vile smells associated with farts. One could even make their farts smell of flowers or tropical fruit by adding a tiny air freshner attachment to their plug!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ts RedVeX View Post
    Hey I am just wondering.. since methane is a greenhouse gas, does farting cause global warming? Maybe it would be ecological to design and make people wear buttplugs with catalysator that would convert all the organic gases from a fart into carbon dioxide and water vapour. Maybe that would make our farts less damaging to the climate. And it would potentally reduce the vile smells associated with farts. One could even make their farts smell of flowers or tropical fruit by adding a tiny air freshner attachment to their plug!
    Witamy. Maybe not so much with humans, but with cows the impact of their methane emissions is considered influential. The global population of cows has grown to meet the demand for red meat, so one positive action that humans can do to combat the worst effects of climate change is to eat less beef.
    https://gizmodo.com/do-cow-farts-act...ing-1562144730

I have another great idea worth millions then: if they fart so much, then why not install a tiny wind turbine behind each cow's bottom, that would generate electricity?

REDVEX's KINGDOM

Arrange an appointment via adultwork.com (please call beforehand to see if I am free at the desired time)

But seriously. If a volcano can emit 300kt of CO2 daily, then a supervolcano can emit at least 300Mt of CO2 daily. That is of course only 0,3Gt per day, but considering that the eruption can last for weeks or more, (the most recent one lasted for only around 235 000years) and that there is gonna be a lot more bad stuffs coming out of it, I reckon we have more important things to worry about as civilisation.

If light travels easily through greenhouse gasses then plants, which feed on CO2 and light, will grow better. This means that more CO2 may be a solution to feeding the growing human population.

Our planet is constantly changing. Climate change forced our ancient 'bruvas' out of Africa ages ago and they colonised pretty much the entire planet. We are part of this process and I cannot see much that we can do about it as a civilisation. Actually, if we go by the Kardashev scale humanity is not really a civilisation yet. - At least not with your communist propaganda brainwashing normal people.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    REDVEX's KINGDOM

Arrange an appointment via adultwork.com (please call beforehand to see if I am free at the desired time)

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ts RedVeX View Post
    But seriously. If a volcano can emit 300kt of CO2 daily, then a supervolcano can emit at least 300Mt of CO2 daily.
    Dealt with in number 73 https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php Do you intend to work your way through the full list of dubious arguments? Could be a very long thread.