Page 161 of 182 FirstFirst ... 61111151156157158159160161162163164165166171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1813
    Senior Member Professional Poster peejaye's Avatar

Default Re: Climate change could mean the extinction of our species

....... Welcome another patronising supremacist telling people they don't understand because they don't agree with them. You seem to of mistaken which person on here as lost control? I'm really calm & very happy with Br-exit. That's why I'm not wasting my time arguing with idiots on here who can't accept it! The referendum was announced, the people voted, the votes were cast, it's over. Wind in your liberal, do-gooding necks and accept what as happened. There will always be winners and losers after any referendum.
    I lost my job because of EU policy so I don't sympathise with any fucker losing their job because of what's happened.

Quote Originally Posted by chupapau View Post
    Oh? Governments should only bail the economy out is it? Countries do not trade? Then why is the UK hurrying to make illegal trade deals quick quick now
    Illegal? Any proof? Another one losing his marbles on his way to a lunatic asylum maybe? Maybe YOU should be the one calming down?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peejaye View Post
    ....... Welcome another patronising supremacist telling people they don't understand because they don't agree with them. You seem to of mistaken which person on here as lost control? I'm really calm & very happy with Br-exit. That's why I'm not wasting my time arguing with idiots on here who can't accept it! The referendum was announced, the people voted, the votes were cast, it's over. Wind in your liberal, do-gooding necks and accept what as happened. There will always be winners and losers after any referendum.
    I lost my job because of EU policy so I don't sympathise with any fucker losing their job because of what's happened.
    If you read my posts you will find I am obviously unhappy with the Referendum result, but accept that the UK is leaving. Your problem is that you are unable to defend the decision as something positive when I point out that already, before the UK has formally left the EU, the impact of the decision has been negative on jobs and economic planning. I have even said that the UK in the long term will adjust to the reality of being outside the EU, but that the interim phase between those two events could be longer and more painful than you think, and that it is likely to undermine the domestic policy options Corbyn will have if Labour win the next election for the simple reason that the UK will not have the funds to pay for the party's magnificent policies as they claim they will not raise taxes. Taking responsibility for the decision you made means accepting that income tax will rise, that interest rates will rise, and that your income and standard of living over the next ten years will decline.

You say you don't sympathise with any fucker losing their job because of what's happened, but that is a cynical dismissal of other people's (or, in your words, other fuckers) lives, but entirely part of the cynical jump over the cliff taken by Leave on the basis that they will find out what happens when they hit the ground.

I am surprised given this is a thread on Climate Change you have not joined with the Americans and Telegraph readers who think Climate Change is a hoax.

Not me Mister. I'm laughing my little cock off at you all, I'm sorted come March 2020. I won't go into it but it will be party time if I make it!

Senior Member Junior Poster

Sure about that? Or were you just told? Due to company relocation? That is not EU, but a worldwide right wing politics achievement, for more money in the Bahama's. Due to a Polish worker taking your job? Then your boss just took someone on who works harder and better then you, without the bitching and whining. And exploiting the Pole at the same time. I've been working with scores of British companies over the last 25 years, I can write you an encyclopedia on British work ethics.

Illegal? Any proof? Another one losing his marbles on his way to a lunatic asylum maybe? Maybe YOU should be the one calming down?
    Obviously you don't read or watch news, or limited to what you served in the UK. Proof was all over it some weeks ago. LEGAL binding fact : UK is not allowed to negotiate or sign any trade deal BEFORE the Brexit is final. From a solely UK point of view it is not illegal, it just shows all others what backstabbing cunts are ruling your country. Trust me, the Ozzies and the Kiwis are not that exited the take the Poms back in.

I can also write an encyclopedia about how manipulated the British audience was by both Labour and Tory since Maastricht was signed, a treaty that shifted the focus of "freedom and opportunity for all" towards "no just freedom and opportunity for companies, not people". And it came right out of the Labour masked neo liberal's office of Mr Blair. I can watch and read the news in 5 languages, I get a lot more points of view than you seem to do, before making decisions. As it goes for Brexit, it goes for Global Warming...

Not me Mister. I'm laughing my little cock off at you all, I'm sorted come March 2020. I won't go into it but it will be party time if I make it!
    Which proves Stavros point, your so selfish that you don't even consider your children's and grandchildren's future. And again you write "if I make it". So you are just gambling on in life. You can do that, it is your right to look for the quickest way to disaster. But don't expect putting up a bigmouth means other people have to jump in your grave along with you.

I'm baffled by the patience and energy Stavros displays in answering people like you. Hats off for him. I just don't have the patience anymore, and call out a daft cunt when I see one. If I were to meet you, I'd buy you any drink you wanted for the entire evening. Sort of helping you get done with the world as soon as possible.

Have fun in 2020, if you make it there...

You & Stavros deserve each other, you can spend all day holding hands searching the internet for neo-liberal right of centre websites then posting links on here which bolster your beliefs. You don't know me & I wouldn't want to meet you, clear!

I worked transporting energy by rail, I wasn't replaced by a Pole, my work was safety critical & I was bound by a legal document which was property of the Monarchy. A quarter of the work force were displaced because of green cleaner energy.

Learn not to sterotype people who voted leave, 51.9% of people did & stop behaving like a supremacist fucking arsehole

PS; & Oh, I gave up on cunts like you a long time ago!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

You & Stavros deserve each other, you can spend all day holding hands searching the internet for neo-liberal right of centre websites then posting links on here which bolster your beliefs. You don't know me & I wouldn't want to meet you, clear!
    Learn not to sterotype people who voted leave, 51.9% of people did & stop behaving like a supremacist fucking arsehole
    neo-liberal right of centre websites -tis is not a serious comment Peejaye, and you claimed in an earlier post in the Brexit thread that yu didn't vote to leave the EU as much as vote against the government of David Cameron. This is part of the post-referendum problem because a lot of people who voted as a protest on other issues probably did not expect Leave to win.

We are dealing with a future we cannot know, be it Brexit or Climate Change, but we do have the signs and materials here at hand which act as a warning. The signs on the immediate period when the UK leaves the EU are not good, but you don't seem to care. The warning signs on the climate are substantially more critical because of the length of time it takes for remedial actions to take effect. The UK may survive leaving the EU, albeit not in the same form it is in now; the same cannot be said for coastal communities or cities with meagre water supplies. It is to those ends we should be focused, not on being abusive or dismissive of others. We have only this one world to share and care for as it cares for us

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I worked transporting energy by rail, I wasn't replaced by a Pole, my work was safety critical & I was bound by a legal document which was property of the Monarchy. A quarter of the work force were displaced because of green cleaner energy.
    Nice to point out it was cleaner energy! So what was the problem with you re-schooling? Surely that must have been possible, with the huge reconversion funds offered by the EU?

Or is it, that you want to benefit from a very very early retirement, funded with err young peoples tax money in a social democrat system of pension?

About my asshole, it's a great one, just look to your left.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

And here "Global Cooling" ruined a perfectly good forrest in Antarctica....
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a8158441.html

During the Permian Period, Antarctica was much warmer than it is today.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...