Rookie Poster

Default Thai Tourists Warned Of Sedative-Spitting Transvestites

Thai Tourists Warned Of Sedative-Spitting Transvestites
    http://www.local6.com/news/5322040/detail.html

BANGKOK, Thailand -- Thai police are warning tourists of a new scam.

Members of a Thai transvestite gang have confessed to hiding strong sedatives in their mouths and spitting them down the throats of victims during deep kissing. Then they rob the drugged tourists.

The confession came from three attractive transvestites arrested in Bangkok last week. Police say they'd robbed a Bangladeshi businessman of more than $7,300 in cash and valuables.

Police say the victim told investigators he met the transvestites in a bar and invited them all back to his apartment.

After kissing one, he said he felt dizzy and passed out. When he woke up, his cash, watch, mobile phone and notebook computer were gone.

A police lieutenant colonel has this warning for tourists: "Don't rush to kiss a stranger on the mouth or you will end up in a deep sleep."

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

POSTED: 12:28 pm EST November 14, 2005

Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Rookie Poster

And the girls with this sedative in their mouths dont pass out themselves because???????????????????????????

A good woman is hard to find, a hard woman is good to find!

Pick up kathoey off street=asking for trouble. Always go to a bar and speak to mama-san first.

Professional Poster

Just when i thought i had heard everything......now we have cobra-esque katoey's paralysing there prey and making off with there valuables.......riightt......

Professional Poster

Some mexican hookers were busted for doing similiar things not too long ago.

My opinion: if you are dumb enough to kiss some hooker you don't know, then you get what you deserve. It's called natural selection, and it's not just for animals.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Letsgetiton
    And the girls with this sedative in their mouths dont pass out themselves because???????????????????????????
    They don't swallow.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Pick up kathoey off street=asking for trouble. Always go to a bar and speak to mama-san first.
    absolutely, taking the girls off the street to save $10 is just asking for problems. You have no recourse.
    I've never had a problem in 8 yrs although a ladyboy tried to pickpocket me next to the beach in Pattaya - I'd like to say I snapped her fingers but more likely I just broke one of her nails....
    seanchai