Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    I HAVE ALREADY DELETED 3 WISE ASS TROUBLE MAKERS.....I DONT LIKE COWARDS....PLEEEEEEZ IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS....IF MY TYPIING BOTHERS YOU THAT MUCH THEN YOU HAVE ISSUES......IM NOT GOING TO CHANGE, ITYPE THIS WAY CAUSE I CAN....GOT A BEEF TAKE IT TO ME IN A MESSAGE OR IN PERSON....LEAVE IT OUT OF THE FORUM.....THIS POST IS FOR EVERYONE .......SOME OF YOU ARE FUCKIN MOMO'S.........
    Mega i just ask why , i didn't ask you to change it or any thing,i didn't mean for it to get you that upset, its just a question!

Professional Poster

Default Just some thoughts from a newbie-

This seems like the best place to put this out there. I would love to meet a nice ts. For someone like me - very ts curious, just a bit nervous to finally do it. I would like to meet a ts, have dinner, drinks (my treat) and get to geniunely know her. That way I either make an on-going friend, get over my initial nervousness, and see if anything progresses. Of course, if the initial meeting goes well, I expect to donate. My apprehension is forking over $$$ and it not going as I might expect. With all the comments from ts's about meeting someone nice - I find it difficult to imagine someone would not be interested in this type of meeting. I'm normal, fit, caucasion and attractive. So the bottom line is: how do I meet a ts to get to know them?

Rookie Poster

I feel the same way. I live on Vancouver Island (British Columbia) so the chances of meeting someone is even more limited.

Starman
    -----------
    Please lead me into temptation

Professional Poster

Default To further my point...

I'm not interested in the 1 hour hook-up. But I want to meet a ts girl to take to dinner, get to know, find out about her. And -- how do I do that? A few that I've contacted are not interested unless there is $$$ involved. Mind you, I'm not looking for anything for free, but that is not what I desire.
    Maybe I'm totally wrong, but there has got to be someone in the NY/NJ area that would just like to meet a normal person.

Then again, NORMAL is only a setting on the dryer!

Rookie Poster

Default Where are the Ts girls in md

Hello

I have been reading some of the post....I have posted in the personals..I'm starting wonder if there are some nice down to earth Ts in md or any where else.So i feel how some of the guys feel....I a nice person.just wanting to have that one in my life.....I would love to seen with a TS in my arms

Love to make friends

Be sweet to all the lovely Ladys

Jerry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jerrybear44_912.jpg 
Views:	427 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	34682  

Junior Poster

wow! refreshing to see something like this,
    i gave up looking as most guys expect all t-girls to be hoes and expect you to put out if they buy u dinner, ive been single for about 5 years , casual dating sort of gets old after a while of getting no where,