Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cdastoria View Post
    I'm a 32yo who has dressed my whole life. I'm thinking of transitioning but I care more about being in a relationship. The type of guys I like usually are not "gay" and I'm a complete and total bottom.

Do I have a chance of finding someone or should I transition first? I'm definitely not full time now. I still live as a boy most of the time but I'd love to find someone who will accept the other side of me first.

Is that asking too much?

you are the same person, personality wise, before and after you transition. so i say, if you want someone worth your time, they'll accept you for you...regardless of how you look.

and to answer the initial question of the thread, yes i would date someone who is pt.

So a slight update...
    One of the things I don't believe I mentioned is that I really haven't dated much over the last 7 years. For some reason, I've been too afraid to do it because I know that, eventually, I'm going to have to admit my preferences to the men I date. Since I am looking for a relationship and present as a man, I really don't have a choice but to date gay men. The straight men than I've been with all say they WOULD date me but, unfortunately, I'm not full time nor am I on hormones and that seems to be the big sticking point, understandably.
    So...I met a gay man...who is very sweet, a bit older than I...and he's a make-up artist. I actually disclosed my preferences to him since I feel like I could definitely learn something from him and I also didn't think I would be judged. Turns out...it's extremely exciting for him as well. He's always wanted a boyfriend that he could transform and whatknot and, for some reason, he's always been attracted to trans (but not drag queens).
    He says he'd have no problems if i transitioned...etc.
    Anyway...I guess there's a part of me that sees this as a big opportunity to find out where I stand. It's someone that can help me look "real" and help me with my wardrobe. And plus, he's a total sweetie.
    Of course, nothing seems to change: it's left me completely paralyzed and now I'm scared of this opportunity. It's just so strange.
    Holly crap, I have to say I feel like I relate to you and your story, not on every aspect but generally. I've dressed in women's cloths (mostly something sexy that you just can't wear outside) for many years. I would love to become a shemale but for me I doubt that will ever happen because 1. it costs a ton of cash, 2. well. . .I was going to say cuz I have a son but actually I don't think he'd give a shit. I'll always be his dad weather I've got tits or not. I know it'd be weird but a shocking kind of funny at the same time.

Your scared of this opportunity. Why? Are you sure your not just excited or nervous? You have the opportunity to take a step closer to doing what you want to, or being who you want to be. Take it, don't look back. If you're worried about making mistakes along the way, we all make mistakes. I've screwed up so many things I can't remember them all. I would jump at the opportunity to have someone (who knows what their doing) make me up as a woman and go out. I would be so horny the entire time.

You should post some pics and not worry about the haters, their just jealous, and you will get compliments. Trust me, no matter what you look like someone will be turned on by you.

Rookie Poster

Thank you Dragon. I just might post some pics. Like I said, my lower body is really fem....including my ass. It's just my upper body that needs work

So you look like a hot guy. You want to transition? Have there been any guys here who transitioned into gorgeous girls later in life?

Rookie Poster

Been having a really rough few days.

All I've been doing is masturbating, thinking of myself as a female. A lot of times, all I have to do is think of myself with a pussy to get off ;(

I just don't know if that means it's a fetish or more.
    It tends to happen more and be more serious when I'm depressed. I feel the need to escape much more often. It's almost compulsive.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonxxx View Post
    You should post some pics and not worry about the haters, their just jealous, and you will get compliments. Trust me, no matter what you look like someone will be turned on by you.
    ok...well....i figure it can't hurt. I know i'm not passable and i'm not gorgeous....but here I am.

I figure my "butt" pic will make up for the face one.

Member Rookie Poster

i had a long relationshhip with a parttime cd/tv. We were roommates before he came out to me, and it was the best few years of my life. live your life to the fullest dont sweat the small stuff

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lifesduality View Post
    i had a long relationshhip with a parttime cd/tv. We were roommates before he came out to me, and it was the best few years of my life. live your life to the fullest dont sweat the small stuff
    was he a straight guy who just happened to come out to you? or was he "out" as a gay male?

did he eventually transition?

was he a straight guy who just happened to come out to you? or was he "out" as a gay male?

did he eventually transition?
    Straight guy with a part time cd? That doesn't really add up.

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Rookie Poster

I think you are cute, and you will continue to be even more so, even if you don't transition.

I also want to say how moved I am by the nature of the responses in this thread. There was a time on this forum when such a post would have been flamed and ridiculed. I am deeply touched by the compassion and genuine kindness of the posters here. Even the ones who aren't interested in CDers have expressed that in honest but kind ways.