Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default GUYS: Would you ever date a part time CD/TV?

I'm a 32yo who has dressed my whole life. I'm thinking of transitioning but I care more about being in a relationship. The type of guys I like usually are not "gay" and I'm a complete and total bottom.

Do I have a chance of finding someone or should I transition first? I'm definitely not full time now. I still live as a boy most of the time but I'd love to find someone who will accept the other side of me first.

Is that asking too much?

I dont think transitioning is a way to get a man.
    Shit girls who transitioned don't have men either.
    Transitioning for me was the fact that I couldn't live as a man.
    I never felt like a man, I always felt like a woman as far back as my memory goes.

And if you transition thinking your going to get a man, forget it sista.
    Men don't even treat females all that great, nor full time girls.

Men are hard to understand and sometimes you just have to say fuck it.

Rookie Poster

I actually would like to post my "story" on this forum but I feel like I might get ridiculed. I am not allowed to post in the girls only section yet so I might wait for that.
    i'm really seeking advice at this point from all points of view.

Parttime? Nah I wouldn't

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Surely its down to the guy & what he likes, some like cd/tv others prefer ts, just find the right guy who knows what he wants and not someone who see's you just as a sexual object.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cdastoria View Post
    I'm a 32yo who has dressed my whole life. I'm thinking of transitioning but I care more about being in a relationship. The type of guys I like usually are not "gay" and I'm a complete and total bottom.

Do I have a chance of finding someone or should I transition first? I'm definitely not full time now. I still live as a boy most of the time but I'd love to find someone who will accept the other side of me first.

Is that asking too much?

Yes if you looked like the ladies on here, but i dont think you do...

Senior Member Junior Poster

i can only respond from my own personal perspective and since i'm not attracted to males i would only be into you when you were dressed so it would be kinda hard to have a proper relationship. i wonder if it's possible to fall for someone so deeply that you are attracted to them even when they're not dressed? i'm not sure but the mind is a crazy thing...

Rookie Poster

well...here's my story...in case anyone is interested in reading:

I very much welcome anyone's opinion on this one. I've been lurking on this board for years but I finally got the courage to type out my story. I'd love your thoughts and opinions. I really respect everyone's opinions and thoughts on this board.

As a warning, there is a sexual element to my posting so please do not read further if this sort of thing offends you. However, I would not be able to tell my story without it.

I'm currently a 32yo living as a male.

Around the time when I was 6 or 7, I started dressing up in my older sisters clothes. I think the first thing I wore was a dance recital outfit. I don't remember putting it on because it was feminine. All I remember was that it was tight and it felt good, especially around my genital region. I started to wear it every single day..and I gradually started wearing other things. No idea where it moved on from there but, needless to say, by the time I was 10, I was wearing panties, bra's, skirts, etc. I even remember saying out loud (to no one) that I wanted a sex change around that time. However, every time I dressed up, there as always something tight around my waist and I would squeeze my legs together and, although I didn't know it at the time, I was creating an orgasm. All I knew was that it felt amazing, like nothing I had ever felt before, and I became addicted.

Time went on and I became attracted to men, almost exclusively. I dated women but my attraction to them was really more emotional. I don't remember ever thinking that I wanted to BE them. I realized that what I was doing was masturbatory in nature and eventually learned to do it the "regular" way. Although crossdressing and fantasies came and went throughout this period, they were always there to a greater or lesser extent. However, I discovered males and gay erotica and that became my primary sort of release.

I had 3 gay relationships early on after coming out to my parents as gay. All 3 failed miserably and each broke my heart in their own way and hurt me tremendously. After the 3rd (which was 7 years ago), I haven't dated anyone regular since. My fantasies about dressing up and being a woman have gotten stronger since then. I live alone and have accumulated a very small arsenal of clothes. I've had regular bouts with severe depression and anxiety. I've even seen a dr here about starting hormones.

However, all of my fantasies regarding my gender are always sexual. There is never a time when I just daydream without it being sexual. Now, when I say that, I don't mean that they always involve another person. My fantasies could simply be about starting hormones or laying on a beach in a bikini or just having breasts. All of those things could turn me on (in addition to being treated as a male).

A lot of what I've read seems to classify me as a typical transsexual, i guess, but the sexual element is what confuses and frustrates me. If I don't release myself with thinking about that, a lot of times it will go away for a time, only to return eventually when I reach a point of utter frustration or depression in my life. I don't dress up very much even though I live alone. I don't always shave my body. I've never been out dressed. Also, as soon as I ejaculate, all of that "need" goes away. It's not disgust or shame that I feel in the least. I typcally just take all of those clothes off...until the need returns.

I live as a masculine gay male. There's really not a lot feminine about me. I think if I did eventually come out, friends would be very, very shocked.

However, I'm at a loss. Like I said, I've never written anything on these boards before. I just need some advice, thoughts, or help. Am I really trans? Do I just have a strong fetish? Is it a depression-coping method?

I dunno.

Professional Poster

Astoria,
    Just to let you know, there are men out there that would date a girl like you. I once dated a CD years ago. Although she was not fulltime, she was very feminine and she was 100% bottom. The thing that attracted me to her is that she was really feminine and nothing but girly when we were together. That and the fact that she was really sweet and fun to be with made a great relationship for me.

If you are planning to transition,that's cool. But I don't know if that will make it any easier to find a boyfriend. Just be sweet, genuine and feminine and you will probably get a man.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by reg View Post
    Yes if you looked like the ladies on here, but i dont think you do...
    I think that is very shallow of you to even say something like that.
    I wonder if woman treated you like that, what would your chances be?