Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I think most men, I know I am, are attracted to the femininity that most TS/TG/TV/CD girls embrace and put out. Some are more femanine than GG's.

I would date them for sure.

I like em hung!

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Not likely

call me superficial and what not, but i like my ts same way as my females, and knowing that any of the breats.butt,hair etc comes off......id be hesitant, if not fully opposed. Im not that much in love with ass/dick.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Don't give up, you sound like a sweet girl and maybe you ought to move. I don't know where you live, but some cities or place are going to improve your odds of meeting someone who would be into you, but if you're in a small town or more conservative area, the odds are probably against you. You should probably be in San Francisco, L.A., New York, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, New Orleans...maybe some other places people can think of.

To answer your question, I would certainly consider dating a tv, if let us say we were totally compatible in every other way - then it'd probably be yes. I've gone on dates with tvs, not a relationship though. But the gay thing or the undressed times would be an obstacle.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by talon View Post
    Don't give up, you sound like a sweet girl and maybe you ought to move. I don't know where you live, but some cities or place are going to improve your odds of meeting someone who would be into you, but if you're in a small town or more conservative area, the odds are probably against you. You should probably be in San Francisco, L.A., New York, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, New Orleans...maybe some other places people can think of.

To answer your question, I would certainly consider dating a tv, if let us say we were totally compatible in every other way - then it'd probably be yes. I've gone on dates with tvs, not a relationship though. But the gay thing or the undressed times would be an obstacle.
    That's really sweet. I mean... like i said...emotionally i'm very feminine. I react to things like a female would. I just don't look like one when I'm not dressed, which totally sucks.
    I know i shouldn't emphasize what "some man" wants or to transition for one but, on the other hand, I would be happy to do so. I guess I'm one of those people whose life is meaningless without love. That seems really silly and idealistic (not to mention dangerous) in this day and age but it's true.

Plus, I'm sure a lot of girls can relate to this, I really feel like I would devote myself to a man who emotionaly supported me through my transition and was able to encourage me. Who wasn't afraid to be seen with me as I changed. That's a serious type of devotion and love.

yes id definitely date a CD or TV...granted that we are compatible in all ther areas i dont see a problem with it ...U get the best of both a masculine bottom male who can switch it up and get dressed up and be my bitch .id love it

BULGE...You Know u luv it bitch !

Junior Poster

id date one hypothetically. I think they'd want to be themselves allot of the time and just be a gay guy with me which does not turn me on at all. Full time cd with me Part time in their life works fine. It woulden't freak me out seeing them as long as they were feminine when they weren't in drag.

I wouldn't date a pro football player that liked to wear skirts sometimes though

Rookie Poster

Anyone else have any thoughts? Still ridiculously conflicted. was looking at myself in the mirror. My lower body is EXTREMELY femme. My upper body, more masc. It sucks

Rookie Poster

So a slight update...
    One of the things I don't believe I mentioned is that I really haven't dated much over the last 7 years. For some reason, I've been too afraid to do it because I know that, eventually, I'm going to have to admit my preferences to the men I date. Since I am looking for a relationship and present as a man, I really don't have a choice but to date gay men. The straight men than I've been with all say they WOULD date me but, unfortunately, I'm not full time nor am I on hormones and that seems to be the big sticking point, understandably.
    So...I met a gay man...who is very sweet, a bit older than I...and he's a make-up artist. I actually disclosed my preferences to him since I feel like I could definitely learn something from him and I also didn't think I would be judged. Turns out...it's extremely exciting for him as well. He's always wanted a boyfriend that he could transform and whatknot and, for some reason, he's always been attracted to trans (but not drag queens).
    He says he'd have no problems if i transitioned...etc.
    Anyway...I guess there's a part of me that sees this as a big opportunity to find out where I stand. It's someone that can help me look "real" and help me with my wardrobe. And plus, he's a total sweetie.
    Of course, nothing seems to change: it's left me completely paralyzed and now I'm scared of this opportunity. It's just so strange.

Professional Poster

When I was younger I hung with a few girls who worked for Les Girls in Sydeny, they were mainly pre ops but some post and the occasional DQ they also had lots of freinds so I've seen all types. I went out with a girl who hadn't made up her mind to go full time (she did a few months into the relationship). I wasn't turned on by her bod because she was flat as a tack of course but she had a great personality and was sweet as.

Quote Originally Posted by cdastoria View Post
    So a slight update...
    One of the things I don't believe I mentioned is that I really haven't dated much over the last 7 years. For some reason, I've been too afraid to do it because I know that, eventually, I'm going to have to admit my preferences to the men I date. Since I am looking for a relationship and present as a man, I really don't have a choice but to date gay men. The straight men than I've been with all say they WOULD date me but, unfortunately, I'm not full time nor am I on hormones and that seems to be the big sticking point, understandably.
    So...I met a gay man...who is very sweet, a bit older than I...and he's a make-up artist. I actually disclosed my preferences to him since I feel like I could definitely learn something from him and I also didn't think I would be judged. Turns out...it's extremely exciting for him as well. He's always wanted a boyfriend that he could transform and whatknot and, for some reason, he's always been attracted to trans (but not drag queens).
    He says he'd have no problems if i transitioned...etc.
    Anyway...I guess there's a part of me that sees this as a big opportunity to find out where I stand. It's someone that can help me look "real" and help me with my wardrobe. And plus, he's a total sweetie.
    Of course, nothing seems to change: it's left me completely paralyzed and now I'm scared of this opportunity. It's just so strange.
    I think it's great that you have the chance to be with someone who is comfortable with the way you've come to live your life. Not dating for 7 years, is only about 2/3 the amount of time I haven't dated, shouldn't hold you back, cdastoria, from a chance at what might be the perfect relationship. And, if it's not, at least you'll have memories to keep you warm at night! Good luck, Alonzo!

"Strangers In The Night, Exchanging Clothing, Strangers In My Pants..."