Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cheez View Post
    You conveniently left out the point where I said I do it because other men's arguments are too simple and I'm trying to convey things a bit better so that you girls don't think we're all simple cro-magnons who don't think things out.
    But it makes your point better if you leave all that out, I suppose...
    And yes, somebody is allowed to fart next to you in public. It may smell for a minute and annoy you, but it's a natural bodily function and really doesn't cause any lasting harm.
    I guess you don't fart??
    And I'll assume you're speaking in general, because if you want to lump me in with people just because I defend their rights, well you know what, that's on you.
    Get mad if you want. When I defend tranny rights or gay rights on some other board or vote for legislation of that nature even though it offends some red state tea party member's sensibilities, I know I am least consistent in defending rights even when it's not popular or someone else doesn't agree with me.
    And knowing that does let me sleep wonderfully well at night...
    Actually, I haven't farted since the '90's.

Now maybe you can be a big brother to LittleGuy and eze, and teach them to stop dragging their knuckles and to put the toilet seat down.

Toodles!

Professional Poster

When I defend tranny rights or gay rights on some other board or vote for legislation of that nature even though it offends some red state tea party member's sensibilities, I know I am least consistent in defending rights even when it's not popular or someone else doesn't agree with me. And knowing that does let me sleep wonderfully well at night...
    I think you're taking this defending people's rights thing a bit too far. Defending somebody's right to be a rude asshole is encouraging them to continue being a rude asshole. That's not helping anyone...

gjamestgirlfan Professional Poster gjamestgirlfan's Avatar

You do look lovely but i gotta be honest and say i prefer your naturel look before operations as i think its who you was, you were naturally very pretty anyway, just bit confused why women who already have a edge go for operations as dont need it, but maybe just my opinion.

cheez Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by traLika View Post
    I think you're taking this defending people's rights thing a bit too far. Defending somebody's right to be a rude asshole is encouraging them to continue being a rude asshole. That's not helping anyone...
    The problem is what defines a rude asshole? And in what context? It's rude to just go up to someone and say "God, you look hideous," sure, but when Pamela Anderson goes on TV and says "I just got new 40DDD breasts aren't they awesome?" and a commentator says "she looks freakish," is that person being a rude asshole? Or are you allowed to speak your mind in a controversial fashion?
    The simple fact is celebrity and fame carry a greater scrutiny. If a cameraman followed you for ten hours you could get them arrested for stalking. a celebrity? It's part of the game.
    You can't solicit opinions and then be mad if some of them are assholes in a public forum.
    Maybe it's because I have a level of separation and don't consider these girls "my friends" but instead I consider them entertainers and famous people that they are in that realm.
    Just because you've taken that leap and think of them as friends, doesn't mean that others have as well.
    I am fairly sure that many girls on this board have made fun of celebs who have fashion missteps (i.e. hair, makeup, cosmetic surgery) and it becomes a slippery slope to decide that some celebs are fair game and others because YOU feel closer to them are off limits...
    Unless you are all awesome people who never make fun of anyone behind their back or never type them up in anonymity. Then you are the best folks in the world and I feel humble to bask in your presence

I am Brian Michael Bendis!

Professional Poster

I'm still waiting for someone to point out all these rude comments--- oh that's right, they don't exist' they're a myth--- like bad plastic surgery!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Professional Poster

What a beautiful woman...I would love to be with you sometime

Professional Poster

Just because you've taken that leap and think of them as friends, doesn't mean that others have as well.
    You're being rather presumptious there.

And if you think some brash TV presenter is not being a rude asshole when he's saying horrible things about a celeb that's up to you...

Well, I've said what I think and you've said what you think. I'm leaving it at that...

cheez Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by traLika View Post
    You're being rather presumptious there.

And if you think some brash TV presenter is not being a rude asshole when he's saying horrible things about a celeb that's up to you...

Well, I've said what I think and you've said what you think. I'm leaving it at that...
    It's simply that not every one agrees on a code of behavior. There are some rare absolutes, but other than that, it's mostly shades of grey.
    You don't have to agree with me; that's somewhat the point of discussion and debate, isn't it? Each side presents their thoughts and leave them in the ether for others to decide...

I am Brian Michael Bendis!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Unless you are all awesome people who never make fun of anyone behind their back or never type them up in anonymity.
    What would be the fun in that? lol

Then you are the best folks in the world and I feel humble to bask in your presence
    Gee. Thanks. You're pretty neato yourself. lol

Anyway, you might be surprised at how quickly many trannys and drag queens will have absolutely no problem being verbally mean to one another, if that's where things are heading anyway, right to one another's faces.

It's the closet fags that skulk around like little wussies, and have to make these petty comments behind their keyboards. That's why we laugh at these HOMOS. They're all the SAME.

Professional Poster

It's simply that not every one agrees on a code of behavior. There are some rare absolutes, but other than that, it's mostly shades of grey.
    You don't have to agree with me; that's somewhat the point of discussion and debate, isn't it? Each side presents their thoughts and leave them in the ether for others to decide...
    ...Exactly.