Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Funny and Fucked up at the same time

So a friend asks me to come hang out over on the west side of Chicago on Friday and reluctantly I agree though I hate the atmosphere with the drugs and shit.

So we go to the liquor store and as I am getting in my ride my alarm goes off and I can't shut the shit off so the horn is blaring and the lights are blinking. My remote panic button is broke so it won't go off for two minutes so I am stuck.

We get in the car and drive off and are heading back to the spot to hang out and have a drink. We come to a stop sign where bruhs are obviously doing business and the alarm is freaking them the fuck out. We drive off and 10 seconds later an undercover cop car filled with fucking clown detectives cuts us off and hauls my ass out of the car by my arm, cuffs me and tells me to shut the fuck up. They proceed to ransack my car, pop the hood and disconnect the battery and then call me every kind of faggot in the book. They go out of their way to call my girl sir and pull out a catcher's mask and show it around asking what kind of kinky shit do we use this for.

After about ten minutes of turning the car they let us go but not before stealing a pint of fucking cheap assed Paul Masson brandy (hers, I drink Jack). I mean come the fuck on, Paul Masson motherfuckers?

The entire time they have me cuffed and are searching me, I am smirking at them because I know I am clean and I am thinking to myself this shit is comical. Pull out my wallet and find condoms so they laughed at that shit. Search me right down to pulling my draws out and looking down my at my package.

After they let us go I am thinking I should be more shaken up but I am not, hell I wasn't even too pissed at being called a faggot.

Bottom line is I think I am so fucking jaded I just don't give a fuck anymore and expect this kind of shit out of stupid motherfuckers. Only reason I even posted this here was I wanted to remember what happened.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Thats really fucked up....sorry that happened to you.

Are you sure they were real cops? I mean you could sue them for the shit they did, hard to believe that a whole group of cops could be THAT stupid

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Are you sure they were real cops? I mean you could sue them for the shit they did, hard to believe that a whole group of cops could be THAT stupid
    No offense, buy that sounds kind of naive. Real cops often act like real assholes.

Btw I'm sorry to hear that, Ed.

wWell Ed I live in a nice part of town, and the cops in my area are cool as fuck so we'd never have that problem.
    Dave would call you a lucky scoundrel whatever that means to every guy he see's me walking with and I drink Henny., lol
    Sorry but yea Chicago's finest are dicks!

Naive in your part of the world maybe, but that kinda stuff doesnt happen up here, up here if the cops fuck up, they are held responsible, and taken to court just like anyone else

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Silver Poster

There are certain areas you know and you avoid. I chose to go there. The cops were true assholes but while I can just take my butt back to the ivory tower where I live, work and go to school, those dickheads have to toil day in and day out in a hellish existence where they are despised and hated but they have to go to put food on the table. Good.

I am more worried that I had no reaction except bemusement. I am wondering if I am depressed or something that has disconnected my ability to sense dangerous situations. I mean my alarm is going off in an open drug market and I am more pissed than afraid. Then the cops roll up and I am just amused as they violate all kinds of civil rights.

Here is one last thing. Being called a faggot helped me to see first hand what others have to endure on a daily basis from homophobia. I can hear about it and read about it but having it directed at me gave be a better idea of what many others go through by just being who they are. I am glad for the experience, small though it was.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Sorry bro ..... btw what were you doing w/ a catchers mask? lol

I didn't mean it like you're naive in general. I just mean, if you grew up in a big city, it probably wouldn't shock you.

I'm sure the crap that cops pull in Mexico City wouldn't last too long in NYC either.

Btw have you ever seen The Bad Lieutenant? If not, check it out. It's takes place in pre-Giuliani NYC, but it's not as fictional as you might think.

Also, we should never forget Stonewall or the Compton Cafeteria Riots. Those things took place as the result of the cops fucking with the trannys of the time. Imagine if the cops marched into a tranny party today and started trying to make something out of nothing. Transsexuals didn't just wake up one day, and everyone thought we were cute. lol