Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Batista, the guy can't wrestle, hows hE going to survive in MMA ?

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

He probably going to rely on his strength and physique. Although I am not sure if he used to be a college wrestler, or he might have some other martial arts background such as judo or karate.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Dave is a gorilla... aside from being 6'6'' and 250-280lbs depending on the month. he also has serious striking abilities... he hired some of the best bjj and wrestling coaches and has been working diligently to better his mat game... with that said... he has struck a deal with SF for 2-3 fights... first one being with ex-wrestler Bobby Lashly... should make for a very interesting fight, kind of a trial by fire if you ask me...

(ps... thanks for checking on the ratings)

Quote Originally Posted by diablito View Post
    Dave is a gorilla... aside from being 6'6'' and 250-280lbs depending on the month. he also has serious striking abilities... he hired some of the best bjj and wrestling coaches and has been working diligently to better his mat game... with that said... he has struck a deal with SF for 2-3 fights... first one being with ex-wrestler Bobby Lashly... should make for a very interesting fight, kind of a trial by fire if you ask me...

(ps... thanks for checking on the ratings)
    Who knows that Batista brings to the table. Hopefully he won't get pummel, but I hope he wins his first match. If he doesn't then that just embarassing.

Also, its no problem on the thanks dude. I was wrong and I owned up to it. Although I still believe that wrestling is on the decline, but thats just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by bte View Post
    Also, its no problem on the thanks dude. I was wrong and I owned up to it. Although I still believe that wrestling is on the decline, but thats just my opinion.
    WWE has never been stronger, ticket sales are huge, merch is a monster... over 450pcs a day through dot com, WWE films is a cash cow, WWE on demand is growing market value by the day and soon WWE will have its own network!!! Summer Slam is now a week long event in LA and Wrestlemainia 28 is going to be insane in... ATL here we come

WWE films are cash cows? Say what, LoL...man those films are horrible. The last WWE movie that I could remember being somewhat decent was The Condemned with Stone Cold.

WWE films are cash cows? Say what, LoL...man those films are horrible. The last WWE movie that I could remember being somewhat decent was The Condemned with Stone Cold.
    oh, no doubt about that... the movies blow!!! but it cost 8million to create "See no Evil" and its grossed over 18million worldwide... THATS the definition of a "cash cow"!! Big Show has a feature to be released in Oct or Nov... should be a good income boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by diablito View Post
    oh, no doubt about that... the movies blow!!! but it cost 8million to create "See no Evil" and its grossed over 18million worldwide... THATS the definition of a "cash cow"!! Big Show has a feature to be released in Oct or Nov... should be a good income boost!!
    What's the movie called? I noticed most wrestlers who try to be actors suck at it. Although there are exceptions such as Hulk Hogan, The Rock, and Stone Cold. Oh, and also Jesse Ventura. He was great in Predator, until he got killed.

What's the movie called? I noticed most wrestlers who try to be actors suck at it. Although there are exceptions such as Hulk Hogan, The Rock, and Stone Cold. Oh, and also Jesse Ventura. He was great in Predator, until he got killed.

Knuckle Head... I think Show will do great... he's had a few shots at the acting games and has done rather well... recently he made a guest star roll in Royal Pains... this new film is a slap stick comedy geared towards youth!

Hopefully it will be good, but given the track record of WWE films, I won't hold my breath. You going to watch UFC 117 with Sonnen vs. Silva? I'm hoping Sonnen takes it.