Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    Laugh now , but when the climate shifts and Earth enters a new ice-age , all the skinny people will need fur coats to keep warm or freeze to death while the fatties will be walking around in tank tops and shorts .... sweating.
    Nah, it will become popular to cut open fatties and stick skinny people inside for warmth, like Han Solo did for Luke! Fatties will become afraid but won't be able to manuever their hovarounds quick enough to survive, thus quickly become extinct.

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

in a zombie outbreak the Fat People will be the first to get eaten ... as they cant run fast enough .. rule 17 - Zombie handbook

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

those stats are 5 years out of date too, i wonder how much things have changed since then?

For a minority of cases there are genuine biological problems for why people are fat but most people would be better if they wern't so lazy and thats a fact. i'm not claiming that I have a wonderful figure myself but i'm not fat and i would be thinner if i did a bit more excersied (although i jog regually) or took more time preparing food.

Being lazy when it comes to eating is just as a bad as being a couch potatoe. if you can't be bothered preparing healthy meals that fill you up and prefer quick fixes and snacks to keep you going then you're going to put on the pounds.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    in a zombie outbreak the Fat People will be the first to get eaten ... as they cant run fast enough .. rule 17 - Zombie handbook
    Ha ha, that's sounds familiar. Hope you don't kill Bill Murray!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    those stats are 5 years out of date too, i wonder how much things have changed since then?

For a minority of cases there are genuine biological problems for why people are fat but most people would be better if they wern't so lazy and thats a fact. i'm not claiming that I have a wonderful figure myself but i'm not fat and i would be thinner if i did a bit more excersied (although i jog regually) or took more time preparing food.

Being lazy when it comes to eating is just as a bad as being a couch potatoe. if you can't be bothered preparing healthy meals that fill you up and prefer quick fixes and snacks to keep you going then you're going to put on the pounds.
    This is all true, but the new hippy movement is also responsible. The current "love everybody" and "love yourself as you are" movement, though well intended, caused many to say "fuck it, I'm fat. So what?!" So now it's ok for fat chicks to wear belly shirts. Thanks Tyra! You too, Oprah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix View Post
    Nah, it will become popular to cut open fatties and stick skinny people inside for warmth, like Han Solo did for Luke! Fatties will become afraid but won't be able to manuever their hovarounds quick enough to survive, thus quickly become extinct.

Ha!

"We come in all sizes"... "Discrimination is wrong."
    http://www.naafaonline.com/dev2/

National
    Association for the
    Advancement of
    Fat
    Acceptance

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    Ha!

"We come in all sizes"... "Discrimination is wrong."
    http://www.naafaonline.com/dev2/

National
    Association for the
    Advancement of
    Fat
    Acceptance
    Fat is Fat...

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats View Post
    is this for real? honestly with my travels ive noticed whenever i see an overweight people on the street, subway...etc 99% its an American

so how did most Americans become overweight? with their food?
    Portion size and little to no exercise.

I personally haven't gotten fat, but I can't eat regular portion sizes, anywhere, anymore (except gourmet expensive places), and that's all by just eating the same as I always have...

Rookie Poster

Whenever i eat out i eat maybe 1/2 the portion size served...save the rest for later. Fat only gets on your body because you put the food in your mouth...it takes discipline to not just cram everything you see in your stomach. So much food has high fructose syrup too.

a lot of American TS admirer/clientelle are on the over weigtht side so hard to please them in bed not too much position to do since they cant be that flexible since they have so much fat in their body

European clientelle are usually not that heavy, Asians are mostly average size alot of them are slim also