Quote Originally Posted by SammiValentine View Post
I am not sure how you can say any nationality would do the same, as that is implying that we all operate using the same fake pics/or multi girl setups, you know the "if she is busy get another random friend out of the back room" sorta thing? As shockingly.. we don't - I do not know any British girl that works under that kind of a setup.

If he is your friend I would point him out to a review group or two, if he really wants to stick to Eros then tell him to search for the same girl on adultwork once he finds the one he likes (where you get feedback and profiles can be verified genuine, by I.D / passports if the girl wants to upload - not just the wanky cam pic/date/name thing)

If there is no feedback, bad feedback, profile not verified etc then Alarm bells should be ringing and might save him a few quid and may actually find someone else and have a nice time which is what it is all about huh

x
+1

why not just stick to a reputable providers then so as to avoid the risk and troubles? just go to providers with good reviews

also be careful with girls advertising with insanely low rates most of them are tricks, scams and will surely robbed something to you after especially here in Asia