Thread: Have you ever

Rookie Poster

Default Have you ever

have you ever been whit a fake ts e.g fake ad what happen when you got there

Junior Poster

I dunno...get robbed and go home?

Professional Poster

I've always walked out! I've taken photo's of their ads and when it's obvious it's not them - I've left. That being said, I've never entered the room first - just in the doorway. Always a bit afraid that there may be a lurker. Little chance they'd hassle and follow you out in the hallway. Your gut will tell you in a second whether you're right or not

recently got w chick said she was Chyna this was a hood rat up in harlem when I got their I confronted her she said ok she lied and basically gave me head 4 20.00 I should have walked out on gp

I know more of this world than you have ever dreamed. That is why I must destroy it.Spare me your petty judgments. They spring from a brain too meager to comprehend MY reality

5 Star Poster

no i always do my research

Professional Poster

^^^ I do too, but sometimes you see that ad and just have to take a chance-
    The more prividers I see, the more I build a list of truthful ones and less chance of winging it.

I read from a posting on BackPage; a man said he went into the room and saw that it was not the person from the ad. However, three males jumped out and demanded a booking fee, when he was ready to walk out.

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TSCURIOUS View Post
    I've always walked out! I've taken photo's of their ads and when it's obvious it's not them - I've left. That being said, I've never entered the room first - just in the doorway. Always a bit afraid that there may be a lurker. Little chance they'd hassle and follow you out in the hallway. Your gut will tell you in a second whether you're right or not
    i dont stand in the doorway in lingerie so dont call me

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    i dont stand in the doorway in lingerie so dont call me
    Yeah , she stands just past the threshold butt naked .... beckoning to you like a syren and speaking in a seductive tone.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by longjon22 View Post
    have you ever been whit a fake ts e.g fake ad what happen when you got there

On a Friday night, One chick used a fake CL post (Casual section) and she used a pic of a kind of ugly chick.

I was really horny and kept striking out, so I hit the ad up, got a positive response, started drinking, and went to her place.

When I got there, with vodka in hand, it turned out she was a cute 20 year old Mexican ts girl. Not sure why she used that pic, but whatever.

Turned out all good.
    *shrug*