Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Brenda,

When you insult one Transwoman by calling her a man, you are insulting all of us. What is your deal? You are no better than FreeRide. Why do you think it is ok to call transwomen men, Brenda? This stuff right here is what stops a lot of girls from posting on these message boards.

Once again, I need a break from this place. We got Men calling the girls men, girls calling other girls men...this is total bs and people like this make this message board suck.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Of course brenda has no respect for Tgirls. That's because Brenda is not a TS. Any anonymous jackass can put a "ts" before their name. He's a married CD, sneaking around behind his wife's back, stalking TS streetwalkers, running away from the cops, etc.

If anyone doesn't believe me, than can ask F.Katt. We both read the plethora of posts on another forum. Brenda knows I read his posts, and that's why he's pissed.

Btw, ironically, my original friction w/ Brenda stems from his claim that he has a license to practice medicine, and his insistence on being a proponent of reckless kitchen table pumping. Maybe someone here can refresh my memory, but if I'm not mistaken he was offering the service himself.

Back then, he was copying and pasting useless here-say about pumping being a tried and true method of cosmetic enhancement. But any smart TS knows that they can probably count on one hand how many pumpers actually have a flawless track record.

no offense but yes those kind of statements from guys like what tsbrenda said is way way below the belt and disrespectful!

love and peace for all!

kisses
    Alyssa Luxor

I've seen some less than credible and contradictory posts by Brenda. but she has so many posts on here, most of which are indiscernible from the posts of a guy. Lots of picture posts, lots of posts about prison feminization, masks and other weird stuff. Its impossible to find the ones I can recall that would cause any reasonable person to question whether she is what she says she is. If she is ts, she is not part of the LA scene, at all. If she is a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Peace

FK

Silver Poster

I'll tell some of you people this,

If you were smart......If I were you.....

I'd leave Jennifer Paris alone......

On this site I mean.
    For real.

Edit in...Good words of wisdom on my 2,600th post....
    Go figure.

Last edited by ARMANIXXX; 06-27-2010 at 12:07 AM.

Professional Poster

I was just about to call Jennifer and setup a birthday rendezvous, then Lexus called and said they needed a downpayment on the fuzzy dice for my LFA!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Brenda's been here for a good 5 years now. If there were ever going to be any coherent posts (the kind you might expect from a supposed "doctor"), or pics to prove that this person is anything but a deluded closet case, I think we would have seen them by now.

Imo Brenda is both offensive and full of shit. And the only person who's ever even come close to connecting with him is thx1138; another antisocial weirdo.

I've ALWAYS referred to ALL TSs, CDs, and DQs as "she", and it has NEVER had anything to do with how passable they were. But I'm not going to extend that courtesy to brenda. He doesn't deserve it.

And as usual, it's basically only the girls sticking up for the girls. As Amy said, when you attack one of us this way, you might as well attack us all.

Most of the guys here are quick to defend their faceless cockbandit brothers, but no men are telling this FreeRide douchebag to stfu. And then you wonder why this place is mostly a sausage factory? You wonder why we think you're all basically the same type of loser? Blame yourselves. You've earned your rep, you spineless closet fags.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Why the hate Freeride and Brenda?

I thought this forum was for those who appreciate , respect and love transwomen.
    GTFO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gtfo~4.jpg 
Views:	488 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	324643  

Last edited by rockabilly; 06-27-2010 at 01:28 AM.

Professional Poster

All assholes want is attention! Responding to their nonsense is all they want. He who angers you controls you.

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"