Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is it?

Default Why is it?

That the most educated transexuals...the ones that are visable in everyday life working 9 to 5 jobs always seem to be the most UNpassable transexuals you ever want to see?
    Im not being mean here ....really.....but most of them look TERRIBLE....
    HORRIBLE.
    Its not a good look for the transeuxal community.
    What do you guys think?

Rookie Poster

Not sure what to say. I think that most "not so passable" ladies are simply happy to live the life they are naturally drawn to live. They may not be as concerned with surgery, hormone therapy, etc. And the obvious - some ppl have a more masculine appearance in general. Regardless, I bet they are comfortable in their own skin and that's what's up

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Personally, I think they owe it to the community that helps support their self esteem and/or denial to stop being so cheap and take some of the money they made throughout a life as a well educated male in America and if they're not going to use it to fix themselves, they should give it to someone who will so that that person can represent the transgendered community to people who think we all look like this:

~BB~

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    That the most educated transexuals...the ones that are visable in everyday life working 9 to 5 jobs always seem to be the most UNpassable transexuals you ever want to see?
    HORRIBLE.
    What do you guys think?

No real offense intended,
    But you've been here for like, 4 years or so, live in THE BAY AREA, of all places,
    and you seem to know very little of TS's.

You've said/implied you've never been with a TS intimately, yet you clearly are interested in them, so I mean....
    I don't quite understand you.

But to answer you inquiry directly,
    There's lots of 9 to 5 working TS's that are nice and decent looking.....decent people to boot.
    If you actually went out in the Bay Area (where you claim you live) and looked around, you'd see this. There's shitloads of them, Solitary Brother.

Just f'in do it already.....it's about time dude.....for real.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    ...take some of the money they made throughout a life as a well educated male in America and.....

~BB~
    Don't want to sound pedantic, but there is more than America in the world

But I agree, as long as someone is happy the way they are, who are we to judge?

HORRIBLE.
    What do you guys think?
    First of all you are wrong. You are totally wrong. You are just out of the loop. Thats why it seems like that to you. I worked in IT for 5 years at a normal job. Noone ever knew that I know of. I have many friends who you would never know are trans and live under the radar who work normal jobs. You just can't spot them. Like I said, you are out of the loop.

The only reason why it seems like that to you is because they stick out like a sore thumb, while the rest blend in.

And whats it to you how they look? Some people are blessed with good bone structure or the right genes. Some are not. For some ts women, there is no sugery in the world that will make them passable. They can't do anything about it. Its not their fault. Everyone looks different.

You have no credibility to say who is good and who is not good for our community when you clearly don't know a thing about ts women or women in general.

Quote Originally Posted by ncc-1701 View Post
    Don't want to sound pedantic, but there is more than America in the world

But I agree, as long as someone is happy the way they are, who are we to judge?
    There's a world beyond America? OMG. They told me that if I sailed too far I'd fall off the edge of the world. Wow, now I want to go out and explore.

And I didn't say we shouldn't judge - I'm saying that the world will and does. What I said was that part of the existence of a non-passing transwoman is ridicule. Some people think that makes them stronger, and that's true - I've met quite a few who are spectacular human beings, but the OP's point was that in his world view, they are the most visible and are probably not the best representatives of our community to the population at large. It's hard to argue against that basic truth. Sure, looks aren't everything, but let's not pretend they aren't anything.

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly View Post
    You just can't spot them. Like I said, you are out of the loop.

The only reason why it seems like that to you is because they stick out like a sore thumb, while the rest blend in.
    Those that blend in don't speak up because they don't want to lose their stealth privilege. I think SB has a point. It's only those who must be forced to be openly trans by being non-pass that end up representing our community while those who blend want nothing to do with the cause.

You and I each have both a TS existence and a stealth existence, but most transwomen IMHO have one or the other, so you of all people should understand what I mean.

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Those that blend in don't speak up because they don't want to lose their stealth privilege. I think SB has a point. It's only those who must be forced to be openly trans by being non-pass that end up representing our community while those who blend want nothing to do with the cause.

You and I each have both a TS existence and a stealth existence, but most transwomen IMHO have one or the other, so you of all people should understand what I mean.

~BB~
    I understand what you mean. They are forced to go stealth because of the way society treats us and they just don't want to deal with it or they have their own personal reasons. I also know looks play a part in society. But they shouldn't.

I have a friend who was a fucking ROCKET SCIENTIST for ucla. She was a great person AND active in the community. She wrote letters to the heads of the school and tried to make policy changes. She did all she could. She would not pass 1 bit. She was like 6'5. She had FFS and SRS and a boob job, nothing could hide that she was trans. Are you telling me that this person would not be good for our community as a leader? I don't give a shit what she looks like. She can represent me any day.

We need people who can represent us to show that we are just as normal as anyone else. We are doctors and lawyers, and Rocket scientists, and IT engineers and bankers, and everything else. We don't need people representing us just based on their looks.

Why is it someone trying to talk out the side of his mouth and diss the TS community and talk about how uneducated they are...makes a post filled with misspellings and grammatical errors?

HORRIBLE.
    What do you guys think?