Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Okey then Brideshead! I rest my case.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Baby we all have preferences. I wasn't calling you a racist or anything. Ok.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Oh I know silly. I honestly didnt even think that youre implying that. LOL. Its all good hun. You put me on the spot by asking me what youve read somewhere that I said "I prefer" and asked me. To which Ive answered. No offense taken.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Your certainly NOT racist because you have a preference...Maybe a littel shortsighted or ignorant if you flat out wont deal with a species but certainly not racist.....

I love how fast people cry racist lol...

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    Your certainly NOT racist because you have a preference...Maybe a littel shortsighted or ignorant if you flat out wont deal with a species but certainly not racist.....

I love how fast people cry racist lol...
    Good point look at r.kelly,he needs too stop peeing on girls!

Professional Poster

If I had R.Kelly's money, Id be tempted to pee on girls too lol, Fuck it.....Look how many of the dumb bitches are throwing themselves at his cock, heh..

Veteran Poster

have seen this type of discussion elsewhere and always said why should tgirls be any different than the general populace. It does not surprise me, but you would think that the discrimination that most tgirls receieve would make them more empathetic to Af/AM. That being said, I am black and have visited several tgirls and have had only one say something but we did do the deed.

It's like anything else in life if that one doesn't work there is always another right around the corner, so I don't let that stuff bother me too much. Their loss not mine. Now some of us brothers have given many the bad rap by trying not to pay, bargin the girls down, being abusive, and stuff like that, so some of the girls probably have had a bad experience. To me they should just screen each guy individually and not blanketly reject some of us hot, hung and true admirers and lovers of tgirls. "Can't we all just get along"........

i've also heard this discussions and experiences a lot now .
    sometimes i often wonder if it depends on the geographical places
    ( new york, miami , california ) more than other locations
    of course discrimination is all over , but could it be that
    some local areas
    in cities experience it a great deal more than others.

i've exchanged emails from various trannies in London ,
    who tell me very little
    discrimination goes on as compared to as much as it goes
    on here in the States.

i do know that many of the local tgirls i have so far encountered
    personally here in Dallas , tell me that they have no problem with
    seeing black clients in Dallas.

who knows what reasons these girls might have expressed for
    declining to see black men as previously mentioned
    ( fear of physical abusive, games, money -pinching , etc. )

yet i, too continue to be shocked that transexuals , who
    are widely and relentlessly discriminated against
    in the everyday world , feel so compelled
    to be equally prejudice against other minorities.

what i find of irony that tends to make matters worse is
    having to responsed
    to thread discussions after exposing these type
    of prejudice actions as i've heard arguments
    from other posters on other message boards
    that try to condone their actions and feelings
    as " protective " as
    they exclusively declined to see black men.

IMO, it only spells the insecurity and self- esteem problems
    many of these type of girls continue to have.

they have to try to target, single out and lower
    another group of people to make
    themselves " feel " secure and superior.
    oh well, as long as ' those types ' are low enough in numbers
    and there are still a plenty of interesting , quality tgirls who
    don't mind racial/cultural differences .

Gold Poster

Default RACISM BASED ON BIGOTRY!!

http://www.answers.com/bigotry&r=67
    On this page:
    Dictionary Thesaurus WordNet Wikipedia Mentioned In --------------- Or search: - The Web - Images - News - Blogs - Shopping
    bigotry

Dictionary
    big·ot·ry (bĭg'ə-trē)
    n.
    The attitude, state of mind, or behavior characteristic of a bigot; intolerance.

Sectarianism
    World's largest online library 400,000 articles and journals
    Questia.com

Thesaurus
    bigotry

noun

Irrational suspicion or hatred of a particular group, race, or religion: intolerance, prejudice. See like/dislike.

WordNet
    Note: click on a word meaning below to see its connections and related words.
    The noun bigotry has one meaning:

Meaning #1: the intolerance and prejudice of a bigot
    Synonym: dogmatism

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wikipedia
    bigotry
    A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from their own.

Bigot is often used as pejorative term against a person who is obstinately devoted to their prejudices even when these prejudices are challenged, often engaging these prejudices in a rude and intolerant manner. Forms of bigotry may have a related ideology, like racism, religion, and nationalism.

Bigotry is not "intolerance," but "unreasonable intolerance". For example, some Jews may be intolerant of Nazi Anti-Semitism; that doesn't necessarily make them anti-Nazi bigots.

A bigot will continue to hold these opinions even when confronted with evidence that challenges such stereotypes. To protect his views, he may either dismiss the challenges he encounters as an aberration to the norm and ignore the fact that they threaten to undercut his prejudices. On a more extreme level, he may deny the evidence altogether. Both reactions can be classified as forms of cognitive dissonance.

BIGOT was also a D-Day codeword, defining ultra top-secret clearance required to know details of the landing plans. Those with this knowledge were called "BIGOTed".

See also
    ethnocentrism
    fanaticism
    hate group
    partisan
    religiocentrism
    zealotry
    http://www.answers.com/bigotry&r=67

Junior Poster

This is interesting! ... Is this why alot of blk men hit me up and say ... You dont date blk men right!?

Im like I love blk men ...

They always ask me this question!

*The Sweetest You'll Ever Know!*

*My Linkees (Links)*

*MYSPACE*
    www.myspace.com/kielymarie
    www.myspace.com/slim_barbie_gurl

*MY MINI-SITE*
    www.kielymarie.cjb.net

Rookie Poster

Put a little different twist into this thread....I am a white guy who just is not interested in black girls (GG or TS) with a few notable exceptions. Am I racist for thiking that black women just don't get me excited? Big Butts, for me, just don't seem to be the holy grail that some people present them to be. Ok, I know not all blacks have huge asses, some of them have GIGANTC dongs...... More than I can realistically deal with. The big dick arguement really kicks in whe the girls face is show...no appeal what-so-ever,,,,

Yet I have been with asian girls & would do that again. Their features turn me on. I am also dating a member of the Tribe of Israel...just showing some of my ethnic diveristy.