Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

man read the whole post before you try to crack jokes

damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she used it as an example of what dumb muhfuckas say about Black men

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

Thanks johnny i was gonna say it like that ..But I was being nice Lol

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Quote Originally Posted by Brideshead
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalaya
    Well I only date blk guys
    Good girl.
    I guess racism is only wrong if you're the one being discriminated against.

Gold Poster

Im sorry aniyah i misread your post,your right those stereotypes are ridiciouls when did girls start thinking like that?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Im sorry aniyah i misread your post,your right those stereotypes are ridiciouls when did girls start thinking like that?
    Im mad at you now you hurt my feelings

But i feel these sterotypes are influenced by the media ...And how u typically seeing black people on Tv taking part in violent crimes ..

And also the "Badseeds" who make it bad for he other dudes ..The ghetto ones that call you and try to negoitate .or the guy who wants to argue his money back cause u suck his dick for and hour and he didnt cum, Or the Black guy or always calling and offering 50 bucks ..Its those dudes who make it bad for other black men cause all of the above is what these girls are expecting ...so they rather not deal with that ...and indefense the racially profile black men

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ANIYAH
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Im mad at you now you hurt my feelings
    Im really sorry, i have too stop scanning through posts and really read them, i know you would never say crap like that!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I Think alot of girls are scared of black men for a Number of streotypes

1.All black men are well in doubt ....Too much work for some.
    I disagree. There are white, hispanic, asian, middle eastern men etc. who requires too much work as much as black men. Its case to case basis.

2.If a black man Pays u 200 for that sessions is gonna make sure u work for that money !!When a white man will pay you 200 for the hour and stay for 15 minutes ..
    Thats not so true. There are other folks of different ethnicities who are also of that mentality. Not just prevalent to African American men. The thing is a meeting should NOT be built on "pressure" to "BUST" as many nuts one can within a given session..but should be about having a nice time "TOGETHER". If that is the "Mentality" of most brotha's or any men in general.. I wouldnt be surprised why some trannies or women wouldnt wanna kick it with a brother or said type of guys. Women and tgirls can vibe them right off the bat.

3.Black men will Rob or rape you
    Again, Not true. The probability of that happening is the same as with any other ethnicities. Races/ethnicities cant be drawn in generalization. Maybe alot of people do "THINK" that way..but thats too much assumption on their part. It should always be on "a case to case basis".

All of these streotypes are ridiculous ....And its because of the Badseeds that most have to suffer ...Little do they know they missing out on good money ,and sometimes some good dick
    The last statement I agree however because that is true. ANIYAH made very good strong points.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku Tgirl

I disagree. There are white, hispanic, asian, middle eastern men etc. who requires too much work as much as black men. Its case to case basis.

2.If a black man Pays u 200 for that sessions is gonna make sure u work for that money !!When a white man will pay you 200 for the hour and stay for 15 minutes ..
    Thats not so true. There are other folks of different ethnicities who are also of that mentality. Not just prevalent to African American men. The thing is a meeting should NOT be built on "pressure" to "BUST" as many nuts one can within a given session..but should be about having a nice time "TOGETHER". If that is the "Mentality" of most brotha's or any men in general.. I wouldnt be surprised why some trannies or women wouldnt wanna kick it with a brother or said type of guys. Women and tgirls can vibe them right off the bat.

Again, Not true. The probability of that happening is the same as with any other ethnicities. Races/ethnicities cant be drawn in generalization. Maybe alot of people do "THINK" that way..but thats too much assumption on their part. It should always be on "a case to case basis".

All of these streotypes are ridiculous ....And its because of the Badseeds that most have to suffer ...Little do they know they missing out on good money ,and sometimes some good dick
    The last statement I agree however because that is true.

~Kisses.

HTG
    I read on another board you prefer white guys.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brideshead
    I read on another board you prefer white guys.
    Thats true..OPERATIVE WORD "Prefer" tho I didnt say "Exclusive" did I? LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

ANIYAH wrote:

ANIYAH wrote:

ANIYAH wrote:

ANIYAH wrote:
    Umm sis all you did was explain what i said over and more indepth ...That comment wasnt to diagree or agree with anything i said ...Like i said these are sterotypes that are ridulous !!!!