Default Ufc 115 thoughts ?

Carlos Condit v Rory MacDonald

Great fight, shame MacDonald lost, put in an awesome performance but Condit showed his experience.

Gilbert Yvel v Ben Rothwell

What a shit fight !

Paulo Thiago v Martin Kampmann

I love Thiago & thought he was the real deal but thoroughly impressed by Kampmann, brilliant technical fight, probably one of the best in my view. Sure Thiago will bounce back but I'm looking forward to following the Dane from now on. Joint Top Fight !

Mirko Cro Cop v Pat Berry

Never been a big fan of Cro Cop, always found him a bit labored & don't think he's faced anyone of great technical ability. Barry had him twice and didn't follow up and that cost him later on, too much hugging and kissing and not enough banging !

Rich Franklin v Chuck Liddell

I'm in two minds whether it is over for Liddell, I think there is enough left in the tank to fight Tito. Franklin literally hit the nail on the head, in the octagon & in his summary post fight, Chuck leaves himself open when he goes all out, hence the knock out ! Joint Top Fight !

Last edited by TSLoverUK999; 06-18-2010 at 02:37 PM.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Condit v. MacDonald was a good fight.

Yvel v Rothwell was a shit fight just like you said. Poor conditioning on both fighters. Yvel should have put Rothwell away in the first round, but couldn't get the job done. Near the end of the fight, it was just pathetic.

Thiago v Kampmann, I don't remember the fight that much. I think that was when I was doing something else.

Cro Cop v Barry, I think Barry showed Cro Cop too much respect. Barry had a chance to put Cro Cop away and failed. He learned a valuable lesson that although you maybe friends with someone outside of the Octagon. Inside the Octagon, you have a job to do and that job is to win. You can touch gloves at the beginning of the fight but after 3 seconds of the ref saying "Lets get it on." Its time to bring your A game.

Franklin v Liddell...Liddell should just retire. He had lost 5 of his last 6 fights and really lost his "gusto". Liddell relies too much on his stand up. The best strategy would have been to use his wrestling abilities to trhow Franklin off his game. He shouldn't have tried to go for a KO. In a high stakes match such as this, whereas if Liddell lost he would be out of the UFC, you never want to go into a fight with the same gameplan as before that failed against his fight with Rua.