Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

You are a Republican if you feel this way about perjury and obstruction of justice charges when its about a blow job in the Oval office
    [S]omething needs to be said that is a clear message that our rule of law is intact and the standards for perjury and obstruction of justice are not gray. And I think it is most important that we make that statement and that it be on the record for history.
    I very much worry that with the evidence that we have seen that grand juries across America are going to start asking questions about what is obstruction of justice, what is perjury. And I don’t want there to be any lessening of the standard. Because our system of criminal justice depends on people telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. That is the lynch pin of our criminal justice system and I don’t want it to be faded in any way.
    and you say this when it involves blowing the cover of a covert CIA operative whose husband pointed out your reliance on false intelligence in the buildup to a disastrously costly war.

“that if there is going to be an indictment that says something happened, that it is an indictment on a crime and not some perjury technicality where they couldn’t indict on the crime and so they go to something just to show that their two years of investigation was not a waste of time and taxpayer dollars.”
    Bonus points if you can name the quoted Republican

FK

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    You are a Republican if you feel this way about perjury and obstruction of justice charges when its about a blow job in the Oval office
    [S]omething needs to be said that is a clear message that our rule of law is intact and the standards for perjury and obstruction of justice are not gray. And I think it is most important that we make that statement and that it be on the record for history.
    I very much worry that with the evidence that we have seen that grand juries across America are going to start asking questions about what is obstruction of justice, what is perjury. And I don’t want there to be any lessening of the standard. Because our system of criminal justice depends on people telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. That is the lynch pin of our criminal justice system and I don’t want it to be faded in any way.
    and you say this when it involves blowing the cover of a covert CIA operative whose husband pointed out your reliance on false intelligence in the buildup to a disastrously costly war.

“that if there is going to be an indictment that says something happened, that it is an indictment on a crime and not some perjury technicality where they couldn’t indict on the crime and so they go to something just to show that their two years of investigation was not a waste of time and taxpayer dollars.”
    Bonus points if you can name the quoted Republican

FK
    Kay Bailey Hutchinson

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ricodog-pp302_164.jpg 
Views:	445 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	32800  

Platinum Poster

You Might Be A Republican If....

You think Nascar should be in the Olympics...

Platinum Poster

You Might Be A Republican If.......

You think it's acceptable that dickhead cheney's secret "energy task force" allowed big oil and others to write their own energy policy.

* see the article in today's Washington Post re secret document...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	profitus-petroleum_193.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	33484   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cheney_20bush_20oil_217.jpg 
Views:	358 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	33485   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oil_price_rigging_186.jpg 
Views:	362 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	33486  

5 Star Poster

you might be republican if your choices are between:
    1. admitting that you lied
    2. admitting that you are incompentent
    oh, and also admitting that you have a spending addiction
    praise the lord, and pass the collection plate, not to republicans, of course

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

lol

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Rookie Poster

OMG..... LMFAO>>>>> and I was born into a republican family...... I will, however, admit to NEVER having voted republican..... I will also admit to NEVER having voted (no, I dont complain about "this or that should be better") when I feel that my one vote will honestly make a difference then I will vote. The American people have not voted a president into office for decades. Whatever happened to for, of and by the people??

Junior Poster

If you call yourself hollywoodbuckstrap

I love to lick a tranny ass

wow ive never been so insulted, lmao

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time