Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ts Vs Fem Bois

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    No the cock is not like any other body part. That's absurd. Women don't "have the EXACT same parts as men, except for ovaries and vagina" what about testicles, prostate, seminal vesicles, vas deferens, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, skene's glands, Bartholin's glands?

A tgirl's penis is not "totally different from a man's penis." It IS a male penis that has PERHAPS seen some estrogen.

You're living in a convenient semantic dreamworld of your own creation. The presence of a penis is what everyone uses to say "IT'S A BOY!" when a baby is born.
    Phobun, you're listing the those secondary structures associated w/ male and female reproductive systems, which doesn't address my point.

No guy with options is attracted to a GG simply because she has a vagina, rather it's her emotional and physical qualities that make her 'feminine', (voice, hair, smoothness of skin, breasts, wearing makeup, general bodytype) that initially draw a man to a woman.

Same deal with str8 dudes and TGs; guys are attracted, at least myself, to their femininity FIRST, and her cock becomes an inevitable 'acquired taste', until one reaches a point where being with a female who has a little 'extra' becomes a preference(!).

Honestly Phobun, I don't get what it is about you and dick; if it were just about penis, why are there guys logged onto HA with a lust at all for trans chicks??
    There's a reason why GGs of a certain age, look, personal style and body shape are much preferred by the male population over the geriatric nannas at the rest home.
    For men, if it was just about the pussy, guys would make no distinction between the hairy-lipped, polyester wrapped, half tonners cruising the local Walmart and Scarlett Johansson.

For most of us, it's NEVER just about the genitals.

The overall package counts most, and why if there's a cock, other than my own, in bed with me, it has to be attached to a GIRL. Period.

I don't see the need for a vs. I love both equally.

Veteran Poster

If it's pretty I'll fuck it. If it's masculine it fucks me. It's awesome being everything. No shame, rationalizations or silly word games.

Last edited by jamiecoxxdotcom; 06-17-2010 at 04:18 AM.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I'm "pretty masculine" Jamie , what do we do?

Veteran Poster

Throw down. Got a favorite lube?

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Uh....Spit!! lol

I love the female body. think that answers that question

that being said, i never understood why it matters what is between someone's legs. it does not define them as a person. i look for personality above all else.

Professional Poster NatashaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    See? Now that's what I said. But we're girls. It's different for us. Although I can totally see where others are coming from too. Boys will be boys.

~BB~

When I first started into transition I did not even think about this kind of fem-boys being cute, now with hormones it has change just a bit, now its nice to be around this kind of funky fem boys. I just see them as girls.
    Some of them are soooooo yummy I would not think twice about being with them. I am such a Lezz! And I don''t mind if they have a penis, but it has to be in a ts or in one of these fem-boys. Androgenous is in!

www.TransgenderLifes.com

"Flush Beats a Full House"

"Gold is not the only thing that shines baby!"

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    No the cock is not like any other body part. That's absurd. Women don't "have the EXACT same parts as men, except for ovaries and vagina" what about testicles, prostate, seminal vesicles, vas deferens, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, skene's glands, Bartholin's glands?

A tgirl's penis is not "totally different from a man's penis." It IS a male penis that has PERHAPS seen some estrogen.

You're living in a convenient semantic dreamworld of your own creation. The presence of a penis is what everyone uses to say "IT'S A BOY!" when a baby is born.
    Now maybe they will wait a few years before they say that.
    There are 3 sexes and normal people are seeing that more and more.
    Its 2010 time for you to catch up

Veteran Poster

G-d, I never seen so many people in an Egyptian river.