Veteran Poster

Ive only done that with Final Fantasy. Though ive found myself playing Halo for some hours Its never as religious as it is with a good RPG. Though i expect to lose a few days of sleep when Xbox 360 comes out.

I heard Darkwatch was a terrible game, 1-10 what would you score it and why.

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

My streetfighter arcade stays open till 4am on the weekends. Sometimes I'll go and battle if there ain't nothing happening in the wee hours.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3rd_strike_132.jpg 
Views:	1334 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	32797  

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I've done all night gaming sessions since I was kid, back when I first started gaming. It's a right of passage.

As far as somewhat recent video games, the original Doom is high on the list. Literally "high" since I was still a major pot head back then (I'm glad to say I grew out of that stage, and am now a drunken bum ). Me and a friend of mine would stay up all night, getting stoned, and playing that scary ass fuckin game. Comments like: "What the fuck was that noise?", "Was that in the game or was that outside? Is the apartment door locked?" and "Oooooh, fuck. I just know something fuckin freaky is behind this next goddamn door. . ." were very common.

We both missed work on several occasions for lack of sleep.

I haven't stayed up all night gaming for many years, but with Civ 4 in my hands now, it could happen. Speaking of which, I've got a game to play.

Rookie Poster

Whats Up, New Here
    But I Been Playing The Warriors Nonstop 10pm till about 4am

Junior Poster

All the Furkin time.
    It's all I do.

Junior Poster

FF7,8,9 and Parasite Eve

I think I've done that with GT3.

But your post reminded me of the arcade game Guantlet. I remember playing that games for hours in college to the point that we would start in the morning. Then when it was time for class, someone would always be waiting and would just take over your player (I liked being the elf). Then when class was over ... you'd go back and relieve that player. This would go on for hours.

Gold Poster

I've done that san andreas,i usually beat games within a couple of hours. IM playing gun and king kong right might have to do that on king kong!

Professional Poster

Just wasted most of the day on Fallout, Brotherhood of Steel....neat game for not being an RPG.

Looking forward to Hellgate:London and Oblivion....real games that cant be beat in a couple hours

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    Just wasted most of the day on Fallout, Brotherhood of Steel....neat game for not being an RPG.

Looking forward to Hellgate:London and Oblivion....real games that cant be beat in a couple hours

im looking forward to playing oblivion, it looks like its gonna be the best rpg ever,graphics wise and gameplay!