Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: relationship Q

Rookie Poster

think about it this way
    if you cut him/her off will you miss him/her if yes then you should just be with them if your comfortable around them when they arent dressed up then you obviously like something about them so just follow your heart if they really like you maybe theyll go full time

Lookin

Quote Originally Posted by zip84121 View Post
    so recently i started to date a girl, i thought she was a ts, but she just crossdresses. i have dated tgirls in the past, but never a cd.. and im having a hard time with it, because he only dresses on the weekends. im really not attracted to men, and its causing a strain on the relationship. i dont want to lose her, because she is hot when shes dressed and i like her personality overall.

if anyone has any advice or has been in this situation before, any help is appreciated. thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zip84121 View Post
    ugh.. i think i already knew deep down what i needed to do, but i just needed some feedback. its hard, because we have been dating almost a month, and we spend every day together. this is the biggest thing though, because i cant be affectionate in public with him when he's not dressed(im just not comfortable with it). its a different story when he is, because he's very passable.

i appreciate the feedback, thank you

If he only dresses on weekends, and yet you spend every day together, then for most of this time, you've been dating a man in man's clothes.

Yet you write that you didn't know your friend is a crossdresser?

I call bullshit.

Also, in your first post, you use feminine pronouns, then you switched to "he". Get your story straight.

I finally found the YouTube vid, of the same situation as the original post. This Asian makes a very convincing woman, but identitfies more as a gay male. The second part of the the vid is a process of removing the makeup to become male.

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz View Post
    I finally found the YouTube vid, of the same situation as the original post. This Asian makes a very convincing woman, but identitfies more as a gay male. The second part of the the vid is a process of removing the makeup to become male.

This person does not have a passable voice and there is nothing in what he says to suggest he is a "very convincing woman"... just a gay boy miming and talking about his homosexuality.

At the end he shows his real self undisguised: a feminine boy. Just because members here get off on such people crossdressed does not make him "a very convincing woman."

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

IMO that asian guy in the vid was very convincing as a woman, and because he was so pretty as a girl, I just went with the voice.

In that particular case, I can see how someone would be attracted to him as a 'she', then have a dilemma when he stopped dressing in drag.

Last edited by giovanni_hotel; 06-16-2010 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    If he only dresses on weekends, and yet you spend every day together, then for most of this time, you've been dating a man in man's clothes.

Yet you write that you didn't know your friend is a crossdresser?

I call bullshit.

Also, in your first post, you use feminine pronouns, then you switched to "he". Get your story straight.
    dont come in here and attack me. seriously grow the fuck up. i dont understand why your being hostile?

when i first saw 'her', i only saw her on the weekends(first 2 weeks). after that, we started to hangout and 'he' wasnt dressed. for the first little while, NO i did not know he was a cd.. how would i? i only found out when he told me he wasnt fulltime.

as for using masc/fem pronouns, i was switching them based on how i was addressing 'them', thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    IMO that asian guy in the vid was very convincing as a woman, and because he was so pretty as a girl, I just went with the voice.

I that particular case, I can see how someone would be attracted to him as a 'she', then have a dilemma when he stopped dressing in drag.
    thank you for understanding.

Junior Poster

Thats really tough dude if it is not just the physical attraction you have.He cant be looking that masculine without being crossdressed I guess.

But I really cant give advice on that. I suck with Love things too ( ;

who cares what others think, do what makes you happy. at the end of the day, you have to live with your choices, no one else.

Rookie Poster

so do you have an update for us?