Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: relationship Q

Question relationship Q

so recently i started to date a girl, i thought she was a ts, but she just crossdresses. i have dated tgirls in the past, but never a cd.. and im having a hard time with it, because he only dresses on the weekends. im really not attracted to men, and its causing a strain on the relationship. i dont want to lose her, because she is hot when shes dressed and i like her personality overall.

if anyone has any advice or has been in this situation before, any help is appreciated. thanks

I'd say cut him lose before you get more invested than you already are. If you're not identifying as gay and don't plan on it I'm not sure there is anything else that you can do.

Best of luck.

How am I not myself?

Professional Poster

well just go with the feeling. if you are having a good time then go for it but you can't expect the person to totally change or only cross dress around you just to make you happy. life is fluid, forget the labels just have fun.

Yes you are attracted to the CD but it only happens on weekends and that will cause a strain in the relationship. If you don't see yourself attracted to men move on before you go too deep and get emotionaly involved. Plenty of other fish in the pond.

Quote Originally Posted by saifan View Post
    I'd say cut him lose before you get more invested than you already are. If you're not identifying as gay and don't plan on it I'm not sure there is anything else that you can do.

Best of luck.
    ugh.. i think i already knew deep down what i needed to do, but i just needed some feedback. its hard, because we have been dating almost a month, and we spend every day together. this is the biggest thing though, because i cant be affectionate in public with him when he's not dressed(im just not comfortable with it). its a different story when he is, because he's very passable.

i appreciate the feedback, thank you

Rookie Poster

does she plan to go fulltime ? maybe she just needs some time? my ex stuck around while i was transitioning and ill always remember that , if shes gonna be just a cd then thats on u really..

Rookie Poster

yea make her ger DD then shes gonna have to be a girl haha jk

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

She must be one helluva CD!!!LOL
    I simply can't imagine that happening, especially after the alcohol wore off and we woke up the next day.

But seriously, how did you become aware that she was only a CD and not TG?? How did she identify herself??

Just go with it....you were into her before so who cares?

"That's what i thought you said."