Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Default ok i have to ask this

what is the attraction of men that claim to be tslovers and "str8"

to transwomen with stick bodies muscular limbs and abdomens and masculine faces

i thought they wanted a woman with a penis not a man with implants and long hair

I don't think you'll find a satisfactory answer to that question here; tastes are quite varied on this site. The whole muscular/square jaw thing doesn't do it for me, but I figure to each his own.

Now, I'm gonna sit back and watch the inevitable "You're a fag because ______, but I'm straight because _______" fight that comes with these questions.

Mss Hollywood Barbdie, I prefer a lady that has fully transitioned or working toward that goal. Are you still swinging? And, if so, do you plan to stay that way or complete the trip?

This smiley needs to be added for threads like this
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"Do you remember V. P. Dick Cheney "
    'YES, I DO. I use to call him 'TAINT'.
    "Taint? Why did you call him that?"
    'Because in every picture he was between Bush and Colin'

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scubaman View Post
    This smiley needs to be added for threads like this
    The old HA is alive and well. Just in a slightly different form.

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    Mss Hollywood Barbdie, I prefer a lady that has fully transitioned or working toward that goal. Are you still swinging? And, if so, do you plan to stay that way or complete the trip?
    This is 2010 and its sad to see blantant ignorance.
    Transitioning is by each girls choice and how she lives her life.
    I am fully transitioned and 8 functional inches.
    I dont think transition is about what between your legs, but if you are comfortable in the skin your in.
    However its just your preference.
    Guys always have preferences, but funny they want us to meet there preference, YET they can never meet ours!

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    what is the attraction of men that claim to be tslovers and "str8"

to transwomen with stick bodies muscular limbs and abdomens and masculine faces

i thought they wanted a woman with a penis not a man with implants and long hair
    I've only seen glimpses, but very few tgirls have an ultra fem body like yours, that said, every girl's body type is different.

I assume you're referring to tslovers like myself who find a girl like Gloria hott!!??
    Well, since I have a jonez for fitness/FBB chicks ( some not all), there are just certain girls who can pull off an extremely athletic, muscled look.
    In part I think it's the androgyny that guys like myself find alluring in nearly all transgendered women, and also because I have an appreciation for athletic females.

But I agree it's not a good look for all girls, just a few.

BTW, your body is ridiculous, Barbie. IMO you shouldn't hold it against other girls who simply aren't built like you.

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post

hmmm would i want a vagina that cannot self lube?

would i want to pay a ton of money for something and i still cant have kids?

hmmm

that is a very OBVIOUS answer dear

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    This is 2010 and its sad to see blantant ignorance.
    Transitioning is by each girls choice and how she lives her life.
    I am fully transitioned and 8 functional inches.
    I dont think transition is about what between your legs, but if you are comfortable in the skin your in.
    However its just your preference.
    Guys always have preferences, but funny they want us to meet there preference, YET they can never meet ours!
    vanessa why even look for a tgirl if they dont like the SHEMEAT we are packing

lol these men betray themselves

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    I've only seen glimpses, but very few tgirls have an ultra fem body like yours, that said, every girl's body type is different.

I assume you're referring to tslovers like myself who find a girl like Gloria hott!!??
    Well, since I have a jonez for fitness/FBB chicks ( some not all), there are just certain girls who can pull off an extremely athletic, muscled look.
    In part I think it's the androgyny that guys like myself find alluring in nearly all transgendered women, and also because I have an appreciation for athletic females.

But I agree it's not a good look for all girls, just a few.

BTW, your body is ridiculous, Barbie. IMO you shouldn't hold it against other girls who simply aren't built like you.
    my body is not that amazing im 5 10 lol

i mean the MASCULINE ones

not a athletic chick