Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    what is the attraction of men that claim to be tslovers and "str8"

to transwomen with stick bodies muscular limbs and abdomens and masculine faces

i thought they wanted a woman with a penis not a man with implants and long hair

I don't know but personally i'm into femininity of a woman. I don't care if her dick if functional or not, and I prefer them to have a small dick to me they're more feminine.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    what is the attraction of men that claim to be tslovers and "str8"

to transwomen with stick bodies muscular limbs and abdomens and masculine faces

i thought they wanted a woman with a penis not a man with implants and long hair
    Do not get insecure about your status in the TS world, in needing to issue vieled lash out against the other TG and their lovers. After viewing your "Ingrid Michaelson song" youtube clip, think your face is one of the most kissable of any TS, very few TG look like I would want ot kiss them for hours, as well as all your mannerisms are cutish, youthful and sexy. you put on ane extremely alluring schoolgirl persona, one that i could kiss and buttfuck for hours and hours, while i jelq whatever size cock you have.

Some TG look to masculine yes, espeically many of the bigdick TG look too muscular, and their asses are too muscled and the skin of their asshole not inviting and clean looking (bleaching maybe?) many of these girls including nefertiti I have no desire to fuck their ass at all. my only desire is too kiss them and perhaps mutual jelqing while kissing.

one thing that makes these girls more attractive is covering up six-pack abs with corsets, and covering up veiny forearms with long gloves. And yes you are right long silken hair and makeup can really make any "less feminine TG" more attractive. especially heavy eyemakeup. we are all suckers for heavy eye makeup.

Do not get insecure as your cute face and thick pigeon-toed build make you one of the better bottom TG's i have not yet seen your cock, but i will asume it is small from the hormones, but so is kimber james and she is one of the favorites also. You are extremely fuckable, very cute just like a thick GG.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

What is jelqing?

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bte View Post
    What is jelqing?
    LOL!! I wondered why he didn't just say 'jerking', but if he's gonna stroke his cock, I guess he wants to use his time productively.

Jelqing is a firmer stroke technique, that if done correctly, allegedly increases the size of the penis.

Really? I thought he made that word up.

google 'jelq', it's a whole other world!!

I googled it and does that really work? Some say it does and others say it doesn't.

Well, I've heard if you've done pumping, clamping and stretching with weights, at best jelqing can help you to maintain your length/girth gains. But it won't put on 3+ inches or give you a 7 inch girth!!

Professional Poster

to each his own