Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Android

i still have not gotten approved for google voice...pain in the ass, lol

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bartholomeus View Post
    just got the evo, i was trying it out but im keeping it. Tmobile 3g speeds are way too slow and this phone is eveything its cracked up to be and more. I have tried other android phones but this one takes the cake, + a good priced plan, its a winner.
    ummmmmmmmmmm I don't know where you reside but Tmobile's 3G outperforms Sprint's lie of 4G.

via Phonescoop

While we're at it, I'm tired of Sprint using the 4G marketing gimmick, folks really think they are getting 100mbps on their Sprint phones, fuck outta here

That aside, the Evo is a helluva phone, by December Android's market will probably surpass the Appstore, game over for Apple

Last edited by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel; 06-08-2010 at 04:22 AM.
    snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

I'm still rollin' w/ a jailbroken iPhone 3G and was seriously wanting to jump on the EVO 4G or Droid Incredible bandwagon...especially living in Chicago (Sprint network on the north side is the best I have used). Unfortunately, reception sux in my condo w/ everyone but AT&T. I might have to stay w/ AT&T and grab the iPhone 4 at this rate but im loving the android options

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel View Post
    That aside, the Evo is a helluva phone, by December Android's market will probably surpass the Appstore, game over for Apple
    Haven't people been declaring Apple dead for decades now?

"It's not just Mexico folks, gay marriage is also legal in Canada which makes the USA the straight meat in a big gay sandwich." (aka a Fluffernutter) - Steven Colbert

love my DROID.im going to check out those apps.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    so for someone like me that only has a crummy nokia 3210 phone and wanting to get a new flashy phone ,,, is the android or Iphone better to use ,, I like simple things .. I do use a Mac setup at home for work etc ...

I want to be ablet o take photos/video, pick up my emails on the move etc ...and maybe use stuff like gps and finders ...

So thoughts?
    Libby, if you wanna check out android, check out the tmobile pulse mini. It's only £100 pay as you go, the screens terrible, and the processor is slow, but it has android 2.1 on it, phot/video/wifi/gps. You can get it from argos.

If you like it, the HTC Desire blows the iphone off the planet

I wish there was an app so I didn't have to go one by one and update my applications lol

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

to Liberty - if you like the mac interface go for an Iphone.... they all sing and dance together

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap View Post
    I wish there was an app so I didn't have to go one by one and update my applications lol
    this is taken care of in 2.2 (running it on my nexus one right now) update all FTW