Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe View Post
    It's pretty funny and sad at the same time.
    I am glad it's gone... I did not want to bump into but to me the whole thread with all those pics it looked like one of those pedophile site... They seem to be underage and too young that it was disgusting.
    I am like Trish , lets go to the full grown men, its more fun ...

Cin

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

Damn, I was so looking forward to having to navigate around that piece of crap thread. I'm thoroughly disappointed, downright depressed and distressed about it!

Veteran Poster

So, what if we took all those pics and put a cheap,$29, mail order wig on every one of those boys. That would make it ok? Wouldn't it? That probably would take care of the guys that got angry and spouted off once they realized they popped a boner looking at the boys. Imagine how their minds kept reflecting the boys as if it seared into their memory through the day. How they would catch themselves recalling the smooth ass, washboard abs,the boys carrying their luggage, etc. How many doors did they slam, put their fist through drywall, or remind themselves they weren't gay. Don't you just love guys with a wide stance?

Well....it's not always about what is gay..and what is TS..and what is TV..so on..and so on.
    Some of us don't get offended because people are looking at Gay material on a website devoted to TS.
    ..and some of us are NOT upset because we are secretly gay and can't come to terms with it.

...BUT..some people lump what they like into a category (like homosexuality) as if it's all the same...however...liking adult males..and liking "boys" are two completely different things.Everything is relative of course...some of you ARE young too, so you will also like other young people...and I do happen to date people younger than I am (but make no mistake...they may be younger than I am..but they are VERY much adults)..
    ..but some of you members (and only you know who you are)..tread dangerously close to pedophelia (and some of you probably ARE pedopheliacs...this is the internet afterall)..

...and that creeps me out.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sunairco View Post
    So, what if we took all those pics and put a cheap,$29, mail order wig on every one of those boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunairco View Post
    Don't you just love guys with a wide stance?
    If you like looking at young boys with large packages, then hey, that's your thing. Live with it. Don't try and come up with some bullshit justification that ropes the rest of us in with you.
    It's not the same.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited by joey1980; 11-30-2010 at 08:53 PM.

Veteran Poster

Huh Jericho? Did I justify anything? Or did I call attention to the rampant hypocricy of the posters.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Schimmel View Post
    I've got a few gay friends/associates and they are utterly grossed out by the very idea of not just shemales but crossdressing/transvestites as well.
    Exactly.

Also i have nothing against any sexuality, but i bet theres noone on gay boards, posting pics of girls period

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schimmel View Post
    I've got a few gay friends/associates and they are utterly grossed out by the very idea of not just shemales but crossdressing/transvestites as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
    Exactly.

Also i have nothing against any sexuality, but i bet theres no one on gay boards, posting pics of girls period
    +1
    That was my only point.

And sunairco, a person doesn't have to be aroused by something to think it's inappropriate. I'm the guy who as a kid just didn't like to see his peas touching his mashed potatoes, and to a degree that's still how I think.

Not everyone approaches the world this way, or on this board, but hey that's just me.

You an call me a faggot for loving TGs and that's cool. But I really don't like seeing gay content, ( man/man sex) on HA.
    I won't riot over it or do a sit-in, but I for one am really glad that thread disappeared into the mystical ether of the interwebz.

Last edited by giovanni_hotel; 06-05-2010 at 11:18 PM.

Gold Poster

Lightbulb

bots crawl the boards and find all the links/URL etc plus they see the pictures and its data.

web crawlers/spiders and bots are little software programs or scripts that count page visits and referring urls/links

Web crawler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia@@AMEPARAM@@/wiki/File:WebCrawlerArchitecture.svg" class="image">

Internet bot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia@@AMEPARAM@@/wiki/File:Question_book-new.svg" class="image">Question book-new.svg

Well, I for one, will miss not clicking on the thread. I had vowed not to click on it, anymore. However, that brings up a question. How do sites know where their pics are popping up? Do they have employees whose job is to browse discussion boards?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04092101.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	158.3 KB 
ID:	319647  

Last edited by tsbrenda; 06-06-2010 at 05:36 AM.