Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

When I see a photograph of her, I only see the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_5195_137_171.jpg 
Views:	565 
Size:	111.1 KB 
ID:	32722  

Junior Poster

well how bout this defenition...if you suck a dick or have any type of sex for that matter with a man or shemale...you are gay or bisexual.

as far as the so called straight married men going to bath houses cause they just wanna get some quick easy sex...its could be true theyre not attracted to men as soon as the suck a dick or get sucked by another guy they are no longer straight...that is just a fact.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Brideshead
    When I see a photograph of her, I only see the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.
    exactly and if you had a night with her and got a "surprise" between the legs, why should that take away from the fact that you are with the most beautiful woman you have ever seen? Who cares whether you are labeled as "fag", "dick chaser", "pillow grabber", I still worship you for being with her and other men would also. Hey "hot is hot". That is the point of this topic. And people that back down from spending a night with this chick because she has a penis, are the true "fags."

Fag - someone who will let little things get in the way of having something better

Hi, how are you?

Veteran Poster

I gotta speak up on this one. Nothing is that black and white guys!! Especially sexuality and what you're attracted to. I'm as straight as any pussy lovin' horndog out there. I love women and I'm attracted to the femininty they exude. Transsexual women tend to exude more femininty than most genetic women. That's what I'm attracted to. They just happen to have penises. I have a penis. I like my penis. I simply don't mind if the beautiful woman I'm with has one too - it doesn't take away from the feminity that she's exuding as far as I'm concerned. I'm an ass man anyway. Does that make me now gay or bisexual - I honestly don't give a shit because I don't think it's that black and white and I'm not sure if there is a label for what I am. Anyway...back to quietly observing.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Wood
    I gotta speak up on this one. Nothing is that black and white guys!! Especially sexuality and what you're attracted to. I'm as straight as any pussy lovin' horndog out there. I love women and I'm attracted to the femininty they exude. Transsexual women tend to exude more femininty than most genetic women. That's what I'm attracted to. They just happen to have penises. I have a penis. I like my penis. I simply don't mind if the beautiful woman I'm with has one too - it doesn't take away from the feminity that she's exuding as far as I'm concerned. I'm an ass man anyway. Does that make me now gay or bisexual - I honestly don't give a shit because I don't think it's that black and white and I'm not sure if there is a label for what I am. Anyway...back to quietly observing.
    lol...Buddy well said, you should comment more, you thoughts are well put together

Hi, how are you?

Quote Originally Posted by lar2564
    And people that back down from spending a night with this chick because she has a penis, are the true "fags."

Fag - someone who will let little things get in the way of having something better
    I like that. And when you consider the mainstream references, wherein 'fag' is used to demean anyone for anything, the definition fits.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Wood
    Thank you Buddy. I agree with you. I am attracted to feminity, and transexual women do tend to exude more feminity than most genetic women. I don't care what people call me. I like who I like.

Well Poon must be quite amused.He has a very particular take on this, which involves him using trangendered women to provide him with homosexual pleasure. That's fine. That's his thing. He then moves from that to the assertion that all TS women, even SRS are still men. This is complete crap, of course, but probably comes from a certain gay fascism-- "I'm this way so you are all this way too."

Not buying it anywhere near here, Poon. While there are plenty of t-girls around who fit your definitions, it sure ain't all of them. We have Klinefelter's women (xxy) chromosomes who are intersexual from birth. I always think of Tula Cossey 'cos I fancy the hell out of her but there are plenty others. So, these are men, mmmmm?

What we have here is a man who likes being fucked in the arse. That's gay. I have no problem with that at all, but let's not shirk definitions. On the other hand you have men who llke t-girls but who screw them. That's not entirely straight, boys. You can't really say you want to play with someone else's dick and really really fit the classic definition of a straight guy. Be honest.

But how the girl sees herself -- now that is entirely inside the girl's own mind and neither gay men into t-girls, like Poon, or straight (ish) men into t-girls, like me, have the right to define it. That's up to them. This is called respect, and we could do with more of it.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lar2564
    Quote Originally Posted by Brideshead
    exactly and if you had a night with her and got a "surprise" between the legs, why should that take away from the fact that you are with the most beautiful woman you have ever seen? Who cares whether you are labeled as "fag", "dick chaser", "pillow grabber", I still worship you for being with her and other men would also. Hey "hot is hot". That is the point of this topic. And people that back down from spending a night with this chick because she has a penis, are the true "fags."

As I have written, Giselle is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and I would be honored and priviledge to be seen with her. I don't care what people call me. I like gg's and ts. I like who I like.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Well Poon must be quite amused.He has a very particular take on this, which involves him using trangendered women to provide him with homosexual pleasure. That's fine. That's his thing. He then moves from that to the assertion that all TS women, even SRS are still men. This is complete crap, of course, but probably comes from a certain gay fascism-- "I'm this way so you are all this way too."

Not buying it anywhere near here, Poon. While there are plenty of t-girls around who fit your definitions, it sure ain't all of them. We have Klinefelter's women (xxy) chromosomes who are intersexual from birth. I always think of Tula Cossey 'cos I fancy the hell out of her but there are plenty others. So, these are men, mmmmm?

What we have here is a man who likes being fucked in the arse. That's gay. I have no problem with that at all, but let's not shirk definitions. On the other hand you have men who llke t-girls but who screw them. That's not entirely straight, boys. You can't really say you want to play with someone else's dick and really really fit the classic definition of a straight guy. Be honest.

But how the girl sees herself -- now that is entirely inside the girl's own mind and neither gay men into t-girls, like Poon, or straight (ish) men into t-girls, like me, have the right to define it. That's up to them. This is called respect, and we could do with more of it.
    Well written, and by the way, I like Tula too. Also, gay and straight are two extremes. Most people fall somewhere in between.