Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Brideshead
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    Tgirls are most certainly not guys, even though they may have been born that way...Science is allowing us to move beyond biology and Im all for it. Sexuality is becoming grayer and grayer.
    I agree, and I also think saying that t girls are just guys is insulting to the transgendered women who have to go through hell to transition.
    Keep fooling yourself but not me. I know a transgendered woman who is completely changed. No more penis. But she still has to take hormones and shave her face and wax herself. And her voice is deep like a man.

I love to lick a tranny ass

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Poon36
    Quote Originally Posted by Brideshead
    Tgirls are most certainly not guys, even though they may have been born that way...Science is allowing us to move beyond biology and Im all for it. Sexuality is becoming grayer and grayer.
    I agree, and I also think saying that t girls are just guys is insulting to the transgendered women who have to go through hell to transition.
    Keep fooling yourself but not me. I know a transgendered woman who is completely changed. No more penis. But she still has to take hormones and shave her face and wax herself. And her voice is deep like a man.
    Gender identity is more that just what is or isn't between your legs. I am not an expert on this, so perhaps some of the ladies will comment. However, transgendered women are women.

Rookie Poster

"So the way I see it, a man who likes tgirls who finds a very nice beautiful girl has a better chance to find a wonderful relationship with that girl versus the one who doesn't because you never know if the woman you are with is a gg or tgirl until you actually have sex."

Maybe you dont dude, but after ive spent long enough with someone to the point where sex is a possibility...I would DEFINETLY know beyond any shadow of doubt what her true sexuality was. My senses are keen.
    Black, gotta share those senses and tell how you do it. I think I am terrible at identifying a sense for that. Try to invent a device that can tell you when the woman you are with used to be a man and you can become a millionare.

P.S. If you do, can I have 50% of the profits since I came up with the idea?

Hi, how are you?

Junior Poster

alot of guys that like shemales dont wanna accept the fact that they are fem men that live their life as women...because they takes hormones, surgery,ect, doesnt make them women...not tryin to put anyone down but that is the fact....i think the reason most men that like t girls dont wanna accept that is cause theyre so afraid of being though of as gay...i'm attracted to women and t girls but have zero attraction towards men...but if somebody called me gay or bi i guess they would be technically right.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanj
    alot of guys that like shemales dont wanna accept the fact that they are fem men that live their life as women...because they takes hormones, surgery,ect, doesnt make them women...not tryin to put anyone down but that is the fact....i think the reason most men that like t girls dont wanna accept that is cause theyre so afraid of being though of as gay...i'm attracted to women and t girls but have zero attraction towards men...but if somebody called me gay or bi i guess they would be technically right.
    I disagree about you being technically gay. From what I have heard from gay men, gay men aren't attracted to transexuals,because they are not masculine. This issue is too complex. Gender identity has to do with whats inside your head. Also some transgenderd women have an XXY choromosomes. So they are neither gentically men nor women. I like t girls and gg, and I don't care what people call me.

Junior Poster

That is what i mean, your absolutely right.

I love to lick a tranny ass

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Poon36
    That is what i mean, your absolutely right.
    I still think you both are wrong.

Rookie Poster

You have to realize that even the definition of gay can be ambiguous. Lets examin four three possible definitions

1. A man who has sex with other men
    2. A man who is physically attracted to other men
    3. A man who wished to have relationships and perhaps a potential life-long union with another man

Now people don't all use the same definitions. If we used definition 1, yes we can argue that men who like tgirls are gay. But what if we use definition 2, then no unless you actually are attracted to other men. Some guys only are attracted to women, but perhaps like being someone who has a penis like them and perhaps understands them better.

Look at this other group. There is a group of men who are married, possibly have kids, but since their wife is so busy, they never get any pussy or very little pussy. They don't go to prostitution because of the risk involved like jailtime. So in order to get sex, they go to like gay bathhouses to get pleasure. Many of them claim they aren't attracted to men, they just want sex and they like anal sex. So many of them claim they aren't gay because they aren't attracted to men nor wish to have a relationship with one. They just one sex.

No matter what definition you use, each has its own weakness. For example lets say you use definition one and you have one of these married men as a friend so label him as gay. So people assume this guy wants to date other men and stuff. But no that is not true. He only desires sex wth them. So the definition didn't tell the whole story.

So the main problem is we are trying to put labels to people and labels for the most part, suck. Because within a label there are many variations. Trying to use a label to sum up many different types of people often falls short.

Hi, how are you?

Well, this certainly turned into a mixed-bag topic.

To the original question:

It's along the lines of Woody Allen's idea that being bisexual gives you twice as much chance of having a date on Saturday night. Speaking as a bisexual (Fuck you, New York Times) I can attest that it also doubles your chances of sitting at home with a bowl of popcorn and a tape of Margaret Cho (Not to dis Cho, who is a gut-splitter ), twice as many opportunite to get kicked to the curb.

If I find a person that is warm, honest, intelligent, sexy, and tollerates my odd ramblings, then that's what counts. If I scrag them because of what's between their legs (Or what's not), my bad. I may have lost the relationship war in the long run, but at least I had some nice adventures along the way by not limiting my choices to one gender or another (Or the third, as it were).

I also see this has turned into yet another does-this-make-me-gay thread. Hell, I've only been on HA for less than a month and already it's old.

What izzit with people and their damned labels. If you drink one beer, that doesn't make you an alcoholic, but if you suck just one cock...JEEZ!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lar2564
    You have to realize that even the definition of gay can be ambiguous. Lets examin four three possible definitions

1. A man who has sex with other men
    2. A man who is physically attracted to other men
    3. A man who wished to have relationships and perhaps a potential life-long union with another man

Now people don't all use the same definitions. If we used definition 1, yes we can argue that men who like tgirls are gay. But what if we use definition 2, then no unless you actually are attracted to other men. Some guys only are attracted to women, but perhaps like being someone who has a penis like them and perhaps understands them better.

Look at this other group. There is a group of men who are married, possibly have kids, but since their wife is so busy, they never get any pussy or very little pussy. They don't go to prostitution because of the risk involved like jailtime. So in order to get sex, they go to like gay bathhouses to get pleasure. Many of them claim they aren't attracted to men, they just want sex and they like anal sex. So many of them claim they aren't gay because they aren't attracted to men nor wish to have a relationship with one. They just one sex.

No matter what definition you use, each has its own weakness. For example lets say you use definition one and you have one of these married men as a friend so label him as gay. So people assume this guy wants to date other men and stuff. But no that is not true. He only desires sex wth them. So the definition didn't tell the whole story.

So the main problem is we are trying to put labels to people and labels for the most part, suck. Because within a label there are many variations. Trying to use a label to sum up many different types of people often falls short.
    I think some men are in denial about their sexuallity, and I agree with you that labels suck. I think that transgendered women are women and not men. Yes, they still have an XY chromosomes, but they are women.