Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Why don't all men like tgirls?

I started thinking about this and it seems that from my point of view, if a man likes tgirls, its an advantage.

Think of this. Lets say you a normal guy with this hot beautiful lady with a nice personality. And you have been dating sometime. So finally you decide to be intimate and you reach down and feel something hard. You think to yourself "either she is so excited that her vagina has turned hard and is coming out or she has a penis."

Now two possiblities here

1. The man who likes tgirls thinks "well what the fuck does it matter, I like this lady and she is my potential soulmate so whether that is a really turned on vagina or a penis, I still going to have a good time. I am going to take advantage of the situation and not ruin it."

2. The man who does not like tgirl thinks "oh shit, this is the end I can't see this lady anymore, but she is really beautiful and nice. But hey that penis is getting in my way from having a good time. So I just wasted all those dinners, money, and good times and I got nothing out of it."

Situation 2, what a fuckin waste. He is really fucked. Its like you invested your money in a stock that goes bankrupt. And why? Because he is not a man enough to stand up to the penis. He is not a man enough to say "look penis fuck you, I will not let you stand in the way of my happiness and desires." I mean having a penis doesn't take away the fact that she is beautiful and nice.

So the way I see it, a man who likes tgirls who finds a very nice beautiful girl has a better chance to find a wonderful relationship with that girl versus the one who doesn't because you never know if the woman you are with is a gg or tgirl until you actually have sex.

So why would a man choose to limit his chances? It doesn't make sense.

Hi, how are you?

Gold Poster

Are you joking man, your saying a guy with a tg gf over a gg girlfreind will have a better relationship?

Junior Poster

You like what you like.

Professional Poster

"So the way I see it, a man who likes tgirls who finds a very nice beautiful girl has a better chance to find a wonderful relationship with that girl versus the one who doesn't because you never know if the woman you are with is a gg or tgirl until you actually have sex."

Maybe you dont dude, but after ive spent long enough with someone to the point where sex is a possibility...I would DEFINETLY know beyond any shadow of doubt what her true sexuality was. My senses are keen.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Why don't all men like tgirls?

It is not just the penis. A lot of gays are turned off by tgirls too.
    I like girls, tgirls and guys but a tgirl is still a guy. There born a guy and will be as long as they live.

I love to lick a tranny ass

Junior Poster

Default Re: Why don't all men like tgirls?

Quote Originally Posted by Poon36
    It is not just the penis. A lot of gays are turned off by tgirls too.
    I like girls, tgirls and guys but a tgirl is still a guy. There born a guy and will be as long as they live.
    T girls are not guys. They are transgendered women.

Professional Poster

Tgirls are most certainly not guys, even though they may have been born that way...Science is allowing us to move beyond biology and Im all for it. Sexuality is becoming grayer and grayer.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Are you joking man, your saying a guy with a tg gf over a gg girlfreind will have a better relationship?
    No

Hi, how are you?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    Tgirls are most certainly not guys, even though they may have been born that way...Science is allowing us to move beyond biology and Im all for it. Sexuality is becoming grayer and grayer.
    I agree, and I also think saying that t girls are just guys is insulting to the transgendered women who have to go through hell to transition.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    I totally agree with this. You are not simply who based on what you a born with it because of all the altering surgies these days.

Look at it this way: Lets say this lady is flat chested with narrow hips. But she goes out and gets breast implants and hip surgery. Well many will look at her and say "wow, big breast and curvy hips." She may have been genetically/biologically programs to be flat chested, but not no more.

So is a person a man because they are born with a penis? Tough question. True in a biological sense, but when did we as humans, start using biology to define things, we aren't all scientist. Look at some examples of things we use to define a man and woman that don't include nothing of biology:

Now thats a "real man" means someone who stands up for himself, takes care of his children, broad shoulders, has a great strength, deep voice

A "real woman" mean someone who has curvy hips, a feminine face, shallow voice, emotional, little strength

I don't recall any of those definitions we use in everday life including one with a penis or one with a vagina.

So to say a tgirl is a man depends on what definition you are using.

Hi, how are you?