Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default THE TRUTH ABOUT ALLANAH!!

*Washington Post*
    Press Release- November 9, 2005

What you are about to witness is the most shocking information you will recieve in your life!!!

With all the recent controversy surrounding the identities of Allanah Starr I felt since I reside in the D.C. area and have access to the F.B.I. building fairly easily that I would take it upon myself to investigate. After numerous leads that lead nowhere I was about to call it quits when my phone rang. It was a muffled voice that said... "I hear you want some information. Meet me at the White House at 2 a.m., there is a secret entrance in the bushes". I was shocked and scared but managed to pull it together and do as instructed. After all... leads like this are 1 in a million so I jumped at the oppurtunity.

It was 2 a.m. on the dot. I followed the signs in the tunnels under the White House and as I opened the door at the end of the tunnels a voice said "Are you ready?" A light flipped on and I was shocked at what I saw.........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bush_147.jpg 
Views:	2921 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	32717  

Please get a job. Or are u a stay-at-home dad?

Ah come on J that was funny.

J u really need a life. i'm trying not to make a habit of going back n forth with depressed, cheesy dick, fags twice my age who can't get women so they HOPE a TS in a gay forum will have them. (yes i said hope cuz no ts would be with u unless u paid, u damn trick). Your bitter and miserable and I'm young, hot and rebellious. DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE WITH YOUR TIME OLD MAN.

Platinum Poster

and she accused Harajuku of sucking up... yeah, rumor has it that Allanah and shrubya share the same political views...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

U don't know the kind of relationship I have with Allanah so ZIP IT.

Anyone with real morals and values and a POWER RESUME would be applying it in REALITY instead of being here 24/7 trying to reassure themself they have friends and antagonizing trannies simply for not kissing their ass n begging them to join a site or buy a video. I doubt the names u dropped will be at your house eating with u on thanksgiving. So secure and important you are yet u keep taking time out to address me when I never speak to first. I view you as a TRICK, a stalker if u will. Nothing more, Nothing less. You want this and it will never happen. This is why I have yet to attend Allanah's party cuz I know for a fact even with my bodyguards we would all go to jail cuz I would spit in your face and beat you in your in head and if u tried to retaliate 1 of them would break your shoulder. I already have a liability case I'm paying 7 grand for so I don't need anymore shit for someone's cranial reconstruction bills and lawyer fee's. Let my look fool u... We do things alot different down here. Stick to talking smack in forums and selling your alleged resume to mutha fuckaz here who are dumb enough to beleive it. NYC is filled with actors, cons and hustlers.

Platinum Poster

better be careful, J...you're dealing with...

The Notorious MORONI

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Rookie Poster

Fuck, you mean this was a joke, I was really hoping Allanah was the president than we would actually have someone with a brain up there.

Hi, how are you?